Sunday, December 17, 2017

AC Milan forward Menez out until January

SoccerNews in Serie A 27 Oct 2015

22 Views

AC Milan forward Jeremy Menez has been ruled out of action until the new year after suffering a setback in his recovery from injury.

The 28-year-old has made just one appearance so far this season after being forced to undergo an operation to correct a back problem.

However, head coach Sinisa Mihajlovic has now revealed Menez could be sidelined until February 2016 as a result of an infection following the surgery.

“Menez has an infection in the area he was operated on, he is taking antibiotics,” said Mihajlovic. “He will be out until January or February.”

Mihajlovic hinted at a potential deal for Kevin-Prince Boateng once the transfer window opens, however, after the Ghanaian impressed during his time training with the club.

“He’s training well, in January he will decide what to do,” he said. “He’s a player with quality and personality.

“He had some problems with his knee but he’s been doing well up until now. He could play in the attacking midfield role. He can play out wide, in midfield  – he can do different roles, and do them well.”

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

SoccerNews

Soccernews.com is news blog for soccer with comprehensive coverage of all the major leagues in Europe, as well as MLS in the United States. In addition we offer breaking news for transfers and transfer rumors, ticket sales, betting tips and offers, match previews, and in-depth editorials.

You can follow us on Facebook: Facebook.com/soccernews.com or Twitter: @soccernewsfeed.

SHARE OR COMMENT ON THIS ARTICLE

WE RECOMMEND

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

Notify of
avatar
 
smilegrinwinkmrgreenneutraltwistedarrowshockunamusedcooleviloopsrazzrollcryeeklolmadsadexclamationquestionideahmmbegwhewchucklesillyenvyshutmouth
wpDiscuz
Live Scores

advertisement

Betting Guide Advertisement

advertisement

  • Football_888sport betting �
Become a Writer
More More
Top