Friday, February 24, 2017

Allegri rules out Robinho exit

SoccerNews in Serie A 12 Dec 2012

0 Views

Massimiliano Allegri has rejected speculation linking Robinho with a January exit from AC Milan.

The Brazilian has been struggling for form so far this season, and has since been linked with a move to hometown club Santos.

However, the former Cagliari boss has been happy with his player’s performances in recent weeks, and sees him as an integral part of his squad for the rest of the campaign.

“Robinho is finding his form and it is normal that clubs around the world would want him,” Allegri told reporters.

“It is evidence of his good performances, but he will remain an important player for Milan for the second half of the season.”

Milan take on Reggina in the Coppa Italia on Thursday, and the 45-year-old Allegri is hoping for a good run in the competition this season.

“For us it is important to go as far as we can in the Coppa Italia,” he said.

“In the early rounds nobody cares all that much, but if you win it your name goes down in the annals of history.”

Reflecting on the recent upturn in Milan’s league form, Allegri said: “We want to finish this calendar year as close to first place as possible.”

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

SoccerNews

Soccernews.com is news blog for soccer with comprehensive coverage of all the major leagues in Europe, as well as MLS in the United States. In addition we offer breaking news for transfers and transfer rumors, ticket sales, betting tips and offers, match previews, and in-depth editorials.

You can follow us on Facebook: Facebook.com/soccernews.com or Twitter: @soccernewsfeed.

SHARE OR COMMENT ON THIS ARTICLE

WE RECOMMEND

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

Notify of
avatar
 
smilegrinwinkmrgreenneutraltwistedarrowshock???cooleviloopsrazzrollcryeeklolmadsad!?ideahmmbegwhewchucklesillyenvyshutmouth
wpDiscuz
Live Scores

advertisement

Betting Guide Advertisement

advertisement

  • Football_888sport betting
Become a Writer
More More
Top