Thursday, September 20, 2018

AS Monaco snap up Barcelona talent Robert Navaro

French heavyweights AS Monaco are said to have made an agreement with a La Masia talent Robert Navaro who is set to leave Barcelona during the summer.

The attacking midfielder follows the footsteps of Jordi Mboula who moved to the Principality club last year and is said to have agreed on a five-season deal.

The 16-year-old Spanish international is described as the biggest talent to have come up the Barcelona youth ranks. His academy contract is running until the end of June 2018 after which Navaro will travel to Monaco to undergo his medical, according to Diario AS.

Barcelona will thus lose another pearl of their famed youth setup and will be receiving nothing more than a training compensation for the player.

Arsenal and Manchester City were also said to be in the race for Robert Navaro.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Milos Markovic


Formerly a Chief Editor at the largest sports site in Serbia Sportske.net, Milos Markovic is an avid football writer who contributes to a variety of online football magazines - most prominently Soccernews.com and Futbolgrad.com. His feature articles, editorials, interviews and match analyses have provided informed opinion and views, helping the football aficionados keep up to date on relevant events in world football.

SHARE OR COMMENT ON THIS ARTICLE

WE RECOMMEND

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

avatar
 
smilegrinwinkmrgreenneutraltwistedarrowshockunamusedcooleviloopsrazzrollcryeeklolmadsadexclamationquestionideahmmbegwhewchucklesillyenvyshutmouth
  Subscribe  
Notify of
More More
Top