Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Balotelli Turkey talk ´made up´, says agent

SoccerNews in English Premier League 20 Jun 2016

15 Views

Mario Balotelli’s agent has described reports the striker is bound for Besiktas as “made up”.

The Italian spent the 2015-16 campaign on loan at AC Milan from Liverpool, but scored just once in 20 Serie A appearances.

Silvio Berlusconi, who owns the San Siro club, confirmed last month the 25-year-old would not be retained, prompting speculation over his future.

It was reported recently that Balotelli could be heading to the Turkish Super Lig, with Mino Raiola quoted as the source of those claims – but he has rubbished such talk.

“They made it up out of the blue that there was interest from Besiktas in Balotelli,” Raiola told Marca.

“A journalist called me, pretending to be the president of the Turkish club. Mario has to return to Liverpool and speak with his coach Jurgen Klopp.”

Balotelli, who was left out of Italy’s Euro 2016 squad, has struggled to make an impact at Anfield, his 16 Premier League appearances yielding a solitary goal.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

SoccerNews

Soccernews.com is news blog for soccer with comprehensive coverage of all the major leagues in Europe, as well as MLS in the United States. In addition we offer breaking news for transfers and transfer rumors, ticket sales, betting tips and offers, match previews, and in-depth editorials.

You can follow us on Facebook: Facebook.com/soccernews.com or Twitter: @soccernewsfeed.

SHARE OR COMMENT ON THIS ARTICLE

WE RECOMMEND

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

Notify of
avatar
 
smilegrinwinkmrgreenneutraltwistedarrowshock???cooleviloopsrazzrollcryeeklolmadsad!?ideahmmbegwhewchucklesillyenvyshutmouth
wpDiscuz
More More
Top