Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Belotti stays unless €100m offer is made – Mihajlovic

SoccerNews in Serie A 28 Jul 2017

167 Views

Star striker Andrea Belotti will stay at Torino unless his release clause is activated, coach Sinisa Mihajlovic said.

Belotti has reportedly emerged as a target for AC Milan after his fine 2016-17 campaign, during which he scored 26 Serie A goals.

The 23-year-old is contracted until 2021 and has a release clause of €100million for any clubs from abroad.

Mihajlovic said Belotti, previously linked to Manchester United and Chelsea, would stay at Torino unless the clause was activated.

“President [Urbano] Cairo has been clear: release clause or nothing,” he told a news conference.

“I’m glad he’s with us. There is a great relationship, confidence and affection.

“I’m very satisfied with the work we’re doing and over the last three weeks I have seen hard work, generosity and desire to do well.”

A nine-time Italy international, Belotti joined Torino in 2015 and has 40 goals in 74 games in all competitions for the club.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

SoccerNews

Soccernews.com is news blog for soccer with comprehensive coverage of all the major leagues in Europe, as well as MLS in the United States. In addition we offer breaking news for transfers and transfer rumors, ticket sales, betting tips and offers, match previews, and in-depth editorials.

You can follow us on Facebook: Facebook.com/soccernews.com or Twitter: @soccernewsfeed.

SHARE OR COMMENT ON THIS ARTICLE

WE RECOMMEND

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

Notify of
avatar
 
smilegrinwinkmrgreenneutraltwistedarrowshockunamusedcooleviloopsrazzrollcryeeklolmadsadexclamationquestionideahmmbegwhewchucklesillyenvyshutmouth
wpDiscuz
Live Scores

advertisement

Betting Guide Advertisement

advertisement

  • Football_888sport betting
Become a Writer
More More
Top