Saturday, May 27, 2017

Boca chief invites Real Madrid to launch Bentancur bid

SoccerNews in La Liga 19 Jan 2016

1 Views

Boca Juniors president Daniel Angelici has opened the door to Real Madrid to try to sign highly rated midfielder Rodrigo Bentancur.

The 18-year-old has been linked with a potential €15million move to the Santiago Bernabeu in recent days, with Madrid thought to be eager to step up their recruitment process this month due to an impending two-window transfer ban.

While Angelici says Madrid are yet to formalise their interest, he has claimed Bentancur’s contract contains a release clause lower than the rumoured €15m fee and has invited Zinedine Zidane’s side to make an offer.

“We’ve still had no formal offer from Real Madrid for Bentancur,” he told TyC Sports.

“The figure being put about is not correct. His clause is lower than what is mentioned.

“There’s a lot of talk but I want to see a written proposal. If that comes we’ll look at it as it could well be very convenient for the club and for the player.”

Bentancur made his first-team debut for Boca in April last year.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

SoccerNews

Soccernews.com is news blog for soccer with comprehensive coverage of all the major leagues in Europe, as well as MLS in the United States. In addition we offer breaking news for transfers and transfer rumors, ticket sales, betting tips and offers, match previews, and in-depth editorials.

You can follow us on Facebook: Facebook.com/soccernews.com or Twitter: @soccernewsfeed.

SHARE OR COMMENT ON THIS ARTICLE

WE RECOMMEND

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

Notify of
avatar
 
smilegrinwinkmrgreenneutraltwistedarrowshock???cooleviloopsrazzrollcryeeklolmadsad!?ideahmmbegwhewchucklesillyenvyshutmouth
wpDiscuz
Live Scores

advertisement

Betting Guide Advertisement

advertisement

  • Football_888sport betting
Become a Writer
More More
Top