Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Carnevali: No guarantee Berardi returns to Juve

SoccerNews in General Soccer News, Serie A 10 May 2016

6 Views

Sassuolo director general Giovanni Carnevali says it is not guaranteed forward Domenico Berardi will return to Juventus.

In June of last year, Sassuolo took sole ownership of Berardi, who had previously been the subject of a co-ownership agreement with Juve.

Juve have the option to bring Berardi back to Turin this year, although the 21-year-old – who has scored seven goals in 29 Serie A appearances this season – is reportedly attracting interest from other clubs including Premier League side Tottenham.

But Carnevali told Corriere dello Sport: “I’m very good friends with [Juventus director] Beppe Marotta.

“With Juventus there’s an option that hasn’t expired. But there have been important offers from other clubs for Berardi, and we’ll take them into consideration.

“In a few days we’ll sit and decide: ourselves, Juve and the lad.”

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

SoccerNews

Soccernews.com is news blog for soccer with comprehensive coverage of all the major leagues in Europe, as well as MLS in the United States. In addition we offer breaking news for transfers and transfer rumors, ticket sales, betting tips and offers, match previews, and in-depth editorials.

You can follow us on Facebook: Facebook.com/soccernews.com or Twitter: @soccernewsfeed.

SHARE OR COMMENT ON THIS ARTICLE

WE RECOMMEND

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

Notify of
avatar
 
smilegrinwinkmrgreenneutraltwistedarrowshock???cooleviloopsrazzrollcryeeklolmadsad!?ideahmmbegwhewchucklesillyenvyshutmouth
wpDiscuz
Live Scores

advertisement

Betting Guide Advertisement

advertisement

  • Football_888sport betting
Become a Writer
More More
Top