Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Dembele: I had contact with Barcelona last year

SoccerNews in La Liga 14 Jun 2017

431 Views

Borussia Dortmund attacker Ousmane Dembele admitted Barcelona were interested in his services last year as he continues to be linked with the LaLiga giants.

Dembele, 20, scored a 78th-minute winner for a 10-man France in a 3-2 victory over England in Paris on Tuesday.

The star attacker has reportedly attracted interest from Barca but is contracted at Dortmund until 2021.

Dembele only joined the Bundesliga outfit from Rennes last year and said Barca had also been keen.

“Last year I had contact with the Barcelona sports director,” he said, via Mundo Deportivo.

“I’m good at Dortmund. I have a contract until 2021. I don’t pay attention to what is said.”

Dembele made 32 league appearances for Dortmund in 2016-17, scoring six goals.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

SoccerNews

Soccernews.com is news blog for soccer with comprehensive coverage of all the major leagues in Europe, as well as MLS in the United States. In addition we offer breaking news for transfers and transfer rumors, ticket sales, betting tips and offers, match previews, and in-depth editorials.

You can follow us on Facebook: Facebook.com/soccernews.com or Twitter: @soccernewsfeed.

SHARE OR COMMENT ON THIS ARTICLE

WE RECOMMEND

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

Notify of
avatar
 
smilegrinwinkmrgreenneutraltwistedarrowshockunamusedcooleviloopsrazzrollcryeeklolmadsadexclamationquestionideahmmbegwhewchucklesillyenvyshutmouth
wpDiscuz
Live Scores

advertisement

Betting Guide Advertisement

advertisement

  • Football_888sport betting �
Become a Writer
More More
Top