Sunday, March 26, 2017

Falcao denies Real meeting

SoccerNews in La Liga 22 Jan 2013

2 Views

Chelsea target Radamel Falcao has denied meeting with Real Madrid president Florentino Perez to discuss a move from city rivals Atletico.

Newspaper reports in Spain suggested the Colombia international and his agent Jorge Mendes met Perez in a restaurant to negotiate terms, but the forward insists the claims are false.

“Everything is a lie. Lately there has been all kinds of reports about me,” he told Antena 3.

“All those that say I ate with Florentino are false. Neither is it true that I travelled with Cristiano Ronaldo to the Ballon d’Or gala.”

The 26-year-old refused to comment on where he could move to if he were to leave Atletico, though he did reveal he is looking to learn a number of new languages.

“My goal is to learn more languages. I know a little Portuguese, English is important for life and so I speak that better. Then I would like to learn French or Italian,” he said.

Meanwhile, Real Madrid owner Miguel Angel Gil Marin has told Mundo Deportivo that the striker will not be joining the club, and compared the rumours with those that followed Sergio Aguero before he joined Manchester City.

“Falcao is not going to go to Real Madrid. I will repeat everything I said last year with Sergio Aguero,” he said.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

SoccerNews

Soccernews.com is news blog for soccer with comprehensive coverage of all the major leagues in Europe, as well as MLS in the United States. In addition we offer breaking news for transfers and transfer rumors, ticket sales, betting tips and offers, match previews, and in-depth editorials.

You can follow us on Facebook: Facebook.com/soccernews.com or Twitter: @soccernewsfeed.

SHARE OR COMMENT ON THIS ARTICLE

WE RECOMMEND

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

Notify of
avatar
 
smilegrinwinkmrgreenneutraltwistedarrowshock???cooleviloopsrazzrollcryeeklolmadsad!?ideahmmbegwhewchucklesillyenvyshutmouth
wpDiscuz
More More
Top