Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Flamengo still waiting on Juventus

SoccerNews in General Soccer News 29 Jun 2012

5 Views

Flamengo director Zinho says the club have not yet received any offers from Juventus for midfielder Thomas.

Brazilian sources claim that FIFA agent Mario Miele was in Rio de Janeiro earlier in the week with a representative from the Italian club to initiate talks for the 19-year-old.

Zinho claims that Flamengo are ready to listen to offers for Thomas, but insisted that he has not yet heard from the Serie A champions.

“No official offer has so far arrived from Juventus for Thomas,” he told Lancenet.

“If it arrives, we will discuss between all involved parties what will be done.”

Thomas, a Brazil Under-20 international, has an Italian passport after a short stint at Roma before moving to Flamengo in 2008.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

SoccerNews

Soccernews.com is news blog for soccer with comprehensive coverage of all the major leagues in Europe, as well as MLS in the United States. In addition we offer breaking news for transfers and transfer rumors, ticket sales, betting tips and offers, match previews, and in-depth editorials.

You can follow us on Facebook: Facebook.com/soccernews.com or Twitter: @soccernewsfeed.

SHARE OR COMMENT ON THIS ARTICLE

WE RECOMMEND

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

Notify of
avatar
 
smilegrinwinkmrgreenneutraltwistedarrowshockunamusedcooleviloopsrazzrollcryeeklolmadsadexclamationquestionideahmmbegwhewchucklesillyenvyshutmouth
wpDiscuz
More More
Top