It is often said that some of the best soccer players in the world play for teams in Italy, and there is a very good chance that one of your favourite players comes from Italy. This guide has been compiled to give any avid soccer fan an insight into which players shirts are the most sold ones in Serie A, for as much as an Italian soccer fans will worship one team they will also have great adoration for one player too and will be proud to wear that player’s shirt on their back!
There are several companies who supply official replica shirts for teams playing in Serie A and those companies are Joma, Kappa, Macron and Nike. One thing that you will notice as an avid fan of any team or of any player in Serie A is that each season both the home and away kit will change, so keeping up to date with the latest shirt and buying one each season can be an expensive thing to do, but it is something many Serie A team supporters do.
Having won to date the most league titles, in regards to the Serie A one team that does sell the most shirts each season is Juventus. However, being such a huge spectator sport every team in Serie A do sell a huge number of shirts each season and they do of course redesign their home and away kits and shirts each season too.
Serie A has always been a very tough league to compete in, and in regards to the teams that have won, over the years, the most league titles apart from the mighty Juventus are in order Milan, Inter Milan, and of course Genoa.
All teams in Serie A do sell a huge number of replica shirts each year, however some of the most popular ones are those of the team captains or the main goal scorer, however when a player is transferred into the main squad those players shirts are also popular with fans.
Companies such as Adidas, Kappa and Nike are best famed for making the shits of teams in Serie A and one thing that you do need to keep in mind is that when looking for a shirt to buy you will have the option of buying an away shirt as well as a shirt players wear when playing at home, so choose wisely as it can be costly buying more than on replica shirt.
The players who are those who score the most goals are going to be a firm favourite with the younger fans of any team, and as such it will not surprise you that those players’ shirts are some of the best selling ones in our listing.
All that remains for us to do now is to reveal to you just which Serie A players’ shirts have sold the most in the 2016/2017 season. With that in mind below you will find the top eight selling shirts, of which you may actually own one of them!
1. Edin Dzeko – The Roma Forward Edin Dzeko is one of the best scoring players in Serie A and it will not surprise you his shirt is also the best selling one in that league too.
2. Mauro Icardi – It is the shirt of Mauro Icardi who is the Striker and Captain of International who are commonly simply known as Inter that is the second best selling one in Serie A.
3. Andrea Belotti – Often the Man of the Match, Andrea Belotti who is the Striker for Torino has pride of place as the third best selling shirt in Serie A.
4. Ciro Immobile – The Lazio player Ciro Immobile is one of the best Strikers in Serie A and that fact has secured him a position on this listing for his shirt is the fourth best selling one.
5. Mohamed Salah – Not only does Mohamed Salah play for the Egyptian National team but he is also a Winger for Roma, and it is his shirt that is the fifth best selling La Liga shirt.
6. José María Callejón – A very versatile player who plays in the position of Winger and Forward for S.S.C. Napoli, José María Callejón’s shirt is the sixth best selling one.
7. Gonzalo Higuaín – It is the Juventus player Gonzalo Higuaín who in case you didn’t know plays in the position of Striker for that team whose shirt is the seventh best selling one.
8. Iago Falque – Currently on loan to Torino from Roma, Iago Falque is the player whose shirt is one of the best selling ones in Serie A, in fact it is the eight top selling one in that League.