Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Hernanes: I never spoke with Milan

SoccerNews in Serie A 20 Oct 2012

6 Views

Lazio midfielder Hernanes has made it clear he never spoke with AC Milan about a potential move.

The Brazil international was being linked with a switch to San Siro earlier this year, but the 27-year-old dismissed claims he was considering leaving the capital club.

“There have been a lot of rumours, but I never spoke with Milan. I was at no point close to joining them,” he told Sky Sports Italia.

“I am very happy with life at Lazio. I have always said that I enjoy life here in Rome.”

The attacking midfielder insisted Lazio were not favourites for the Serie A clash between the teams on Saturday.

“Are we the team to beat? Let’s not fool ourselves. Milan are still Milan. They have some great players,” Hernanes said.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

SoccerNews

Soccernews.com is news blog for soccer with comprehensive coverage of all the major leagues in Europe, as well as MLS in the United States. In addition we offer breaking news for transfers and transfer rumors, ticket sales, betting tips and offers, match previews, and in-depth editorials.

You can follow us on Facebook: Facebook.com/soccernews.com or Twitter: @soccernewsfeed.

SHARE OR COMMENT ON THIS ARTICLE

WE RECOMMEND

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

Notify of
avatar
 
smilegrinwinkmrgreenneutraltwistedarrowshock???cooleviloopsrazzrollcryeeklolmadsad!?ideahmmbegwhewchucklesillyenvyshutmouth
wpDiscuz
Live Scores

advertisement

Betting Guide Advertisement

advertisement

  • Football_888sport betting
Become a Writer
More More
Top