Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Inter can forget about Vidal – Ancelotti

SoccerNews in Bundesliga 26 Jul 2017

46 Views

Carlo Ancelotti has told Inter to end their pursuit of Bayern Munich midfielder Arturo Vidal ahead of their friendly meeting in the International Champions Cup.

The Chile international, who joined Bayern from Juventus for €37million in 2015, has been linked with a move away amid reports Schalke’s Leon Goretzka could be heading to the Allianz Arena.

At a pre-match press conference in Singapore, Ancelotti – who had already ruled out an exit for Vidal – said he has made it clear to Inter coach Luciano Spalletti and director of football Walter Sabatini that the midfielder is not for sale.

“It will be an important game and we’ll play in an organised manner,” said Ancelotti.

“Inter have a new coach, who has so much experience. After that, we’ll see if new players join them.

“Vidal, on the other hand, will stay with us. I’ve told my friends, Sabatini and Spalletti, to forget about him.”

Speaking about his own future, Ancelotti admitted he would like to make a return to his home country one day.

“I’m very happy here, my focus is on Bayern Munich,” he said.

“Of course, I’m Italian and therefore it’s normal if I think about going back in the future.

“It can be an option, but not in the near future.”

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

SoccerNews

Soccernews.com is news blog for soccer with comprehensive coverage of all the major leagues in Europe, as well as MLS in the United States. In addition we offer breaking news for transfers and transfer rumors, ticket sales, betting tips and offers, match previews, and in-depth editorials.

You can follow us on Facebook: Facebook.com/soccernews.com or Twitter: @soccernewsfeed.

SHARE OR COMMENT ON THIS ARTICLE

WE RECOMMEND

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

Notify of
avatar
 
smilegrinwinkmrgreenneutraltwistedarrowshockunamusedcooleviloopsrazzrollcryeeklolmadsadexclamationquestionideahmmbegwhewchucklesillyenvyshutmouth
wpDiscuz
More More
Top