Monday, February 19, 2018

Inter reject mega money bid for Milan Skriniar

Inter Milan have rejected a big money offer for Slovakian defender Milan Skriniar, according to the player’s official representative.

The talented footballer only joined the Nerazzurri in the summer, but he immediately nailed down a regular starting berth and put in some very good performances.

This has seen the likes of Manchester City, Manchester United, Barcelona and Real Madrid express their interest in his services, and one side even made a formal bid.

“I don’t want to be specific, but I can confirm that one of those clubs made a bid of €60-65m,” agent Karol Csontó told Slovakian newspaper Sport.

“It didn’t go any further though because we knew that there was no chance of Skriniar being sold by Inter this winter, meaning it was worthless.

“One of these clubs was very interested as I’ve said, we verified it in meetings and last week we discussed it with Inter.

“The answer was clear: at this moment in time they can’t afford to lose Skriniar. He’s an excellent player, and it’s no coincidence that these clubs are watching him.”

Milan Skriniar, 22, has largely impressed since arriving from Sampdoria, making 22 Serie A appearances and scoring 3 goals.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Nemanja Lazarevic


Working as editor-in-chief at Soccernews.com, Nemanja Lazarevic is responsible for organising and managing the team of writers to ensure the content produced on the site meets high industry standards and remains interesting to our readers. As our go-to guy for the football transfer news, he uses an extensive experience in the industry to dig up latest transfer stories from local sources.

SHARE OR COMMENT ON THIS ARTICLE

WE RECOMMEND

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

Notify of
avatar
 
smilegrinwinkmrgreenneutraltwistedarrowshockunamusedcooleviloopsrazzrollcryeeklolmadsadexclamationquestionideahmmbegwhewchucklesillyenvyshutmouth
wpDiscuz
More More
Top