Athletic Bilbao striker Fernando Llorente’s agent said a transfer to Juventus is an option for the Spain international.
The Basque side recently announced that the towering attacker will not extend his expiring contract, and Llorente is widely expected to be on the move this off-season.
Goal.com revealed this week that Juventus are willing to spend 20 million euros on the 27-year-old, and his representative Carlos Arino Bajo has confirmed a deal could happen.
“He wants to prove himself in another league. Are Juventus an option? Yes, that’s a possibility,” Bajo told Corriere dello Sport.
Bilbao have so far stressed that they will only let go of Llorente if a team matches his 36m-euro buy-out clause, but Juventus are hopeful that the La Liga side will lower their demands before the summer transfer window slams shut on August 31.