Fabrizio Miccoli’s proposed move to UAE club Al Nasr is in progress and could be completed this week, his agent said on Thursday.
The 33-year-old striker, whose with Palermo expires on Saturday, has been linked with Walter Zenga’s Al Nasr in recent weeks.
Al Nasr told Goal.com earlier this month they had not been in contact with the Italian over such a move.
However, Miccoli’s agent Francesco Caliandro revealed to Sport360 the transfer was on and appeared likely to be finalised soon.
“The situation is in progress because it is very important for my client to continue his career in Dubai over the next two years. This transfer is now in this moment firmly in the mind of my player and all looks good,” Caliandro said.
“From our side it is a yes, and there is a very high probability that the deal will go through very soon, but a lot depends on Palermo.
“There are conditions on his contract with Palermo, but from Al Nasr’s side everything is OK.”
Al Nasr board member Abdullah Al Bannai clarified that Miccoli had been targeted by Zenga but was not sure if he would sign, while he said a move for Giuseppe Mascara remains on the table.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!