Sunday, December 17, 2017

No Juventus move for Lopez

SoccerNews in Serie A 27 Jan 2013

4 Views

Juventus director Giuseppe Marotta says Lyon have priced Juventus out of a move for striker Lisandro Lopez.

The Argentine forward had been linked with a switch to the reigning Serie A champions as Juve look to add to their attacking options, with Nicolas Anelka set to join in the coming days.

But Marotta ruled out any chance of Lisandro touching down in Turin imminently due to Lyon’s excessive valuation of the 29-year-old.

“I do not think Lisandro Lopez will join,” Marotta told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“The position of the club is, as a result, frozen. Lisandro is a good player, but Lyon requested a transfer at a cost that does not appeal to us.

“We must stay cool and rational in this kind of market.”

Juve have also secured Fernando Llorente on a Bosman free transfer, but the striker must see out the remainder of the season with Athletic Bilbao.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

SoccerNews

Soccernews.com is news blog for soccer with comprehensive coverage of all the major leagues in Europe, as well as MLS in the United States. In addition we offer breaking news for transfers and transfer rumors, ticket sales, betting tips and offers, match previews, and in-depth editorials.

You can follow us on Facebook: Facebook.com/soccernews.com or Twitter: @soccernewsfeed.

SHARE OR COMMENT ON THIS ARTICLE

WE RECOMMEND

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

Notify of
avatar
 
smilegrinwinkmrgreenneutraltwistedarrowshockunamusedcooleviloopsrazzrollcryeeklolmadsadexclamationquestionideahmmbegwhewchucklesillyenvyshutmouth
wpDiscuz
Live Scores

advertisement

Betting Guide Advertisement

advertisement

  • Football_888sport betting �
Become a Writer
More More
Top