Speaking at his official unveiling, the 36-year-old defender Christian Panucci said he was ready for a new challenge after eight years in Rome. Ã¢â‚¬Å“My relationship with Roma is over. I have no regrets. I gave everything there and now I just want to focus on Parma,Ã¢â‚¬Â he explained. Ã¢â‚¬Å“I am happy to be here and this is a big challenge for me, a very important battle. At 36, I want to show that I can still prove myself at the highest levels. I was close to joining Milan before Parma, but then it fell through. They didn’t want to know anymore and it upset me because a shaken hand is more important than a signed piece of paper,Ã¢â‚¬Â Panucci concluded.
Last 5 posts by SoccerNews
- Italy 4-3 Japan: Giovinco settles all-time classic Confederations Cup encounter June 19th, 2013
- FIFA Confederations Cup: Brazil 2 Mexico 0 June 19th, 2013
- Shakhtar open to Mkhitaryan offers June 19th, 2013
- Brazil 2-0 Mexico: Star man Neymar the match-winner again June 19th, 2013
- Juventus complete Asamoah deal June 19th, 2013
Buy Soccer Tickets Largest selection of premium soccer tickets for the Premier League, MLS, La Liga, Serie A, European Cups, World Cup etc. Click Here