Speaking at his official unveiling, the 36-year-old defender Christian Panucci said he was ready for a new challenge after eight years in Rome. Ã¢â‚¬Å“My relationship with Roma is over. I have no regrets. I gave everything there and now I just want to focus on Parma,Ã¢â‚¬Â he explained. Ã¢â‚¬Å“I am happy to be here and this is a big challenge for me, a very important battle. At 36, I want to show that I can still prove myself at the highest levels. I was close to joining Milan before Parma, but then it fell through. They didn’t want to know anymore and it upset me because a shaken hand is more important than a signed piece of paper,Ã¢â‚¬Â Panucci concluded.
Last 5 posts by SoccerNews
- Tottenham 3 Swansea 2: Spurs bounce back from Wembley loss March 4th, 2015
- Liverpool 2 Burnley 0: Sturridge celebrates starting return with goal March 4th, 2015
- PSG 2 Monaco 0: Hosts sail into semi-finals March 4th, 2015
- Lazio 1 Napoli 1: Gabbiadini on hand to spare holders´ blushes March 4th, 2015
- Newcastle United 0 Manchester United 1: Last-gasp Young strike gives visitors dramatic win March 4th, 2015
Buy Soccer Tickets Largest selection of premium soccer tickets for the Premier League, MLS, La Liga, Serie A, European Cups, World Cup etc. Click Here