Speaking at his official unveiling, the 36-year-old defender Christian Panucci said he was ready for a new challenge after eight years in Rome. Ã¢â‚¬Å“My relationship with Roma is over. I have no regrets. I gave everything there and now I just want to focus on Parma,Ã¢â‚¬Â he explained. Ã¢â‚¬Å“I am happy to be here and this is a big challenge for me, a very important battle. At 36, I want to show that I can still prove myself at the highest levels. I was close to joining Milan before Parma, but then it fell through. They didn’t want to know anymore and it upset me because a shaken hand is more important than a signed piece of paper,Ã¢â‚¬Â Panucci concluded.
Last 5 posts by SoccerNews
- Payet will improve West Ham – Bilic July 29th, 2015
- Pulis confirms interest in Lambert July 29th, 2015
- Deila expects tough test in Baku July 29th, 2015
- Drogba mobbed by Montreal Impact fans July 29th, 2015
- UEFA Champions League Review: Ajax spurn two-goal lead at 10-man Rapid July 29th, 2015
Buy Soccer Tickets Largest selection of premium soccer tickets for the Premier League, MLS, La Liga, Serie A, European Cups, World Cup etc. Click Here