Speaking at his official unveiling, the 36-year-old defender Christian Panucci said he was ready for a new challenge after eight years in Rome. Ã¢â‚¬Å“My relationship with Roma is over. I have no regrets. I gave everything there and now I just want to focus on Parma,Ã¢â‚¬Â he explained. Ã¢â‚¬Å“I am happy to be here and this is a big challenge for me, a very important battle. At 36, I want to show that I can still prove myself at the highest levels. I was close to joining Milan before Parma, but then it fell through. They didn’t want to know anymore and it upset me because a shaken hand is more important than a signed piece of paper,Ã¢â‚¬Â Panucci concluded.
Last 5 posts by SoccerNews
- APOEL eye Europa League despite winless road streak November 26th, 2014
- Silva disappointed by ´childish´ errors November 26th, 2014
- Slutsky happy to keep ´intrigue´ alive November 26th, 2014
- A-League Preview: Brisbane begin life after Mulvey November 26th, 2014
- Eredivisie Preview: Ajax targeting improvement November 26th, 2014
Buy Soccer Tickets Largest selection of premium soccer tickets for the Premier League, MLS, La Liga, Serie A, European Cups, World Cup etc. Click Here