Speaking at his official unveiling, the 36-year-old defender Christian Panucci said he was ready for a new challenge after eight years in Rome. Ã¢â‚¬Å“My relationship with Roma is over. I have no regrets. I gave everything there and now I just want to focus on Parma,Ã¢â‚¬Â he explained. Ã¢â‚¬Å“I am happy to be here and this is a big challenge for me, a very important battle. At 36, I want to show that I can still prove myself at the highest levels. I was close to joining Milan before Parma, but then it fell through. They didn’t want to know anymore and it upset me because a shaken hand is more important than a signed piece of paper,Ã¢â‚¬Â Panucci concluded.
Last 5 posts by SoccerNews
- Rodgers endorses Coutinho´s World Cup chances December 9th, 2013
- Liga MX Wrap: Leon, America into final December 9th, 2013
- Ranieri delighted with narrow win December 9th, 2013
- Colombia Primera A Wrap: Atletico Nacional win again December 9th, 2013
- Uruguay Primera Division Wrap: Tight title race continues December 9th, 2013
Buy Soccer Tickets Largest selection of premium soccer tickets for the Premier League, MLS, La Liga, Serie A, European Cups, World Cup etc. Click Here