Speaking at his official unveiling, the 36-year-old defender Christian Panucci said he was ready for a new challenge after eight years in Rome. Ã¢â‚¬Å“My relationship with Roma is over. I have no regrets. I gave everything there and now I just want to focus on Parma,Ã¢â‚¬Â he explained. Ã¢â‚¬Å“I am happy to be here and this is a big challenge for me, a very important battle. At 36, I want to show that I can still prove myself at the highest levels. I was close to joining Milan before Parma, but then it fell through. They didn’t want to know anymore and it upset me because a shaken hand is more important than a signed piece of paper,Ã¢â‚¬Â Panucci concluded.
Last 5 posts by SoccerNews
- Kompany: Lampard goal could be crucial September 23rd, 2014
- Not celebrating against old clubs is ´nonsense´ – McCarthy September 23rd, 2014
- Nuno lauds Valencia players September 23rd, 2014
- ´No concerns´ over Gerrard form – Rodgers September 23rd, 2014
- Olsen signs contract extension with DC September 23rd, 2014
Buy Soccer Tickets Largest selection of premium soccer tickets for the Premier League, MLS, La Liga, Serie A, European Cups, World Cup etc. Click Here