Thursday, July 27, 2017

Roma battling Man City for Under, Basaksehir claims

SoccerNews in Serie A 12 Jul 2017

25 Views

Istanbul Basaksehir vice-president Mustafa Saral claims Roma are rivalling Manchester City to secure the services of the club’s star teenager Cengiz Under, with a decision imminent on his future. 

The 19-year-old rose to prominence last season, scoring seven goals in 32 appearances as the team surprisingly finished second in the Turkish Super Lig, securing a berth in the third Champions League qualifying round.

Basaksehir had already said that City want to sign the forward, but it appears Pep Guardiola’s side face competition from the Giallorossi. 

“We’re delighted that two giants of world football are interested [in] our player,” Saral told the Anadolu Agency.

“Both Roma and Manchester City wants to sign Cengiz Under. They show their willingness for this transfer [to happen].

“Roma and Manchester City have made an official offer for him. We’ll probably give our decision today about our player’s future.”

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

SoccerNews

Soccernews.com is news blog for soccer with comprehensive coverage of all the major leagues in Europe, as well as MLS in the United States. In addition we offer breaking news for transfers and transfer rumors, ticket sales, betting tips and offers, match previews, and in-depth editorials.

You can follow us on Facebook: Facebook.com/soccernews.com or Twitter: @soccernewsfeed.

SHARE OR COMMENT ON THIS ARTICLE

WE RECOMMEND

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

Notify of
avatar
 
smilegrinwinkmrgreenneutraltwistedarrowshock???cooleviloopsrazzrollcryeeklolmadsad!?ideahmmbegwhewchucklesillyenvyshutmouth
wpDiscuz
Live Scores

advertisement

Betting Guide Advertisement

advertisement

  • Football_888sport betting
Become a Writer
More More
Top