Monday, December 18, 2017

Santos accept Neymar bids

SoccerNews in La Liga 25 May 2013

5 Views

Santos claim to have accepted two offers for star player Neymar.

The two sides to have had offers accepted are widely reported to be Barcelona and Real Madrid.

“Santos FC announces that it has received two proposals for Neymar,” said the club via its official Twitter account.

“The Management Committee of the club decided to negotiate the (sale of the) player.

“Neymar and his father are expected in Belmiro to choose which proposal the player will accept.”

The two-time South American Player of the Year, whose contract is set to expire in 2014, reportedly informed the club earlier this month of his desire to join Barcelona.

This year’s Liga champions had seen two bids previous bids rejected by Santos but they are now seemingly one step closer to sealing a deal for the Brazil international.

Big-spending Paris Saint-Germain and newly-promoted Monaco have also been linked to the young forward, who has already scored over 100 senior goals in Brazil.

The 21-year-old had previously said he intended to stay in Brazil until after 2014 FIFA World Cup.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

SoccerNews

Soccernews.com is news blog for soccer with comprehensive coverage of all the major leagues in Europe, as well as MLS in the United States. In addition we offer breaking news for transfers and transfer rumors, ticket sales, betting tips and offers, match previews, and in-depth editorials.

You can follow us on Facebook: Facebook.com/soccernews.com or Twitter: @soccernewsfeed.

SHARE OR COMMENT ON THIS ARTICLE

WE RECOMMEND

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

Notify of
avatar
 
smilegrinwinkmrgreenneutraltwistedarrowshockunamusedcooleviloopsrazzrollcryeeklolmadsadexclamationquestionideahmmbegwhewchucklesillyenvyshutmouth
wpDiscuz
More More
Top