10Bet has been online since 2003, bringing to the table a streamlined sports betting experience via web and mobile. It has proven a popular choice with bettors of all levels thanks to an inviting mix of wide sports event coverage, a large variety of bet types and regular rewarding promotions, while their easily accessible no-download casino product keeps players coming back for more.
Background & License
10Bet is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, and also has a Curacao issued license. 10Bet is one of the largest bookmakers in Europe with a global customer base covering 90 countries. They are known for offering competitive odds on football, as well as being one of the first to advertise their prices on many events, making it a popular place for experience bettors and casual punters alike.
Free Bet & Promotions
Many bookmakers tend to be a bit lacking in terms of bonuses and promotions, but this is where 10Bet really shines. New members have the choice between 2 competitive welcome bonuses, one for web, the other for mobile betting using their cutting edge mobile betting platform, 10Bet Mobile. Web bettors can get 50% up to €200 on their first deposit, while those more fond of mobile betting can get 100% up to €100 on their first mobile deposit. Mobile bettors can also benefit from an extra €10 free on their first mobile bet, whether it wins or not. Beyond that, 10Bet offers reload bonuses on a regular basis and there's also a good combo cashback promotion available for 1-miss combos. Other special promotions appear according to the sports calendar, often giving away VIP tickets to popular matches and desirable merchandise.
Betting Coverage & Odds
10Bet's wide coverage of global sporting events covers 150 football leagues and more than 30 other types of sports. You'll find over 200 different bets giving you plenty of action across more than 12,000 events monthly. 10Bet's live betting offering is even more impressive, with 12,000+ live events every month and over 200 live bets to choose from. You'll also find competitive odds, especially on football, with many 'best odds guaranteed' offers.
10Bet's live betting platform has been given considerable thought in terms of design and usability, resulting in a very attractive and intuitive product. Bettors can choose from a variety of views, including Asian, Overview, Live Now and Live Schedule, and updates are advertised clearly, with an audio goal alert option available. Specific bets can also be pin-pointed with the Live Bets Search feature.
10Bet is one of the best sportsbooks out there when it comes to football, offering betting on 150 leagues from around the world. In addition to 'best odds' on many of their football prices, 10Bet also brings punters a huge selection of different football bets to enjoy, including all the common ones such as correct score and first/last/anytime goalscorer, but also some rarer ones, with special bets also available.
10Bet Mobile is the site's mobile application, which allows punters to access the same range of betting opportunities that are available on the website. Its HTML5 based design makes it streamlined, responsive and fully compatible with all mobile devices, with a user-friendly interface and even mobile-specific promotions. Bettors can deposit using a wide range of payment methods on 10Bet Mobile, while a single sign-in between sports betting and casino allows punters to play industry-leading games between bets.
Deposit & Withdrawals
10Bet has a good selection of payment methods available including credit and debit cards, Skrill, Neteller, Ukash, 1-Pay, Web Money, Paysafecard, ECO, cheque and bank transfer. There are no fees for depositing at 10Bet. Withdrawals can be made to most of the deposit methods and a small fee is charged. 10Bet offers betting in 15 currencies, appealing to its global base of customers.
Customer Service & Security
Help is available on a 24/7 basis via phone, email and live chat, the latter of which is great for getting instant answers to pressing queries. The website itself is also a great place to get help on everything from making your first deposit to making a withdrawal.
10Bet has covered all the bases. Punters can bet on the web, starting with an attractive 50% up to €200 web welcome bonus, or they can choose to take advantage of 10Bet's mobile welcome bonus of 100% up to €100. Then opens a huge array of sports betting opportunities across web, mobile and live betting, with plenty of coverage, a huge selection of markets to choose from and competitive prices. On top of that, bettors can get regular bonuses and special offers, and there's 24 hour help available via live chat, email and phone. The wide range of deposit methods, languages and play currencies makes it attractive to a global audience and quick access to casino games gives punters more reasons to stay and play at 10Bet.
- United Kingdom
- Odd Formats:
- Fractional, Decimal, American
- Belgium, Bulgaria, France, Spain, Israel and United States
- Over 200 different types of bets
- Competitive early prices
- Regular bonuses and promotions
- Customisable live betting platform
- No US players allowed
- Some limits apply
- In what languages is 10Bet available?
- 10Bet is available in 18 languages: Chinese, Croatian, Czech, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, South Korean, Spanish, and Swedish.
- How do I make a bet at 10Bet?
- Simply log in, choose your sporting event, select your bet by ticking the box, then enter your stake in the bet slip, and click Place Bets.
- What currencies are available for funding of my account?
- 10Bet offers betting in 15 currencies: Australian Dollars (AUD), British Pounds (£), Canadian Dollars (CAD), Chinese Renminbi (RMB), Danish Krone (DKK), Euros (€), Hong Kong Dollars (HKD), Japanese Yen (¥), Malaysian Ringgit (RM), Norwegian Krone (NOK), Poland Zloty (PLN), Singapore Dollars (SGD), South African Rand (ZAR) Swedish Krone (SEK), and US Dollars ($).
- How can I get the €200 Free bonus?
- Enter FD100 in the bonus code box when making your first deposit. You will then receive 50% of your deposit amount up to €200.
- How can I get the €10 Free Mobile bet?
- Visit m.10bet.com and place your first bet. Your bet will be matched up to €10 whether it wins or not.
- What makes 10Bet different to other bookmakers?
- 10Bet offers a cutting edge mobile betting platform, a wider variety of bets than anywhere else online, early prices and competitive odds, an industry leading live betting platform and rewarding bonuses and promotions on a regular basis.