- A very comprehensive bookmaker
- An interface with elaborate statistics
- Live audio football, racing and cricket coverage along with video coverage for selected leagues
- bet365’s live streaming service covers over 8,000 sporting events each year
- Racing lovers can watch any race hosted in the United Kingdom
bet365 is an instantly recognisable and one of the most easily trusted brands in the sports betting world and besides sports betting, Bet365 offers casino, poker and bingo services too. So far bet365 has received 5 different accolades that are given annually by the eGaming Review Magazine, among which being Operator of the Year and Casino Operator of the Year. Today bet365 has probably the fastest growing profit compared to other bookmakers with impeccable in-play betting interface and the biggest coverage of European and international football.
Background & License
bet365 was founded in 2000 in North Staffordshire in the United Kingdom and a decade and a half later serves over seven million customers worldwide with more than 2,000 people employed across the world. It is considered one of the largest private companies in the country. bet365 is fully licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. As one of the leading sports betting companies bet365 grasps any opportunity to get closer to sports betting enthusiasts by advertising at football and other sporting events, and even appearing as shirt sponsors in the Premier League.
Free Bet & Promotions
bet365 employs geo-targeted promotions system, with which free bets and promotions are devised and offered according to your location from where you are accessing the web-site. For example, if you are visiting bet365 from anywhere in Europe, excluding the UK, you will be eligible to receive a 100% match on your first deposit up to €100, while if you want to deposit from some region from the rest of the world you will also get a 100% match on your first deposit, but up to $200. On the other hand UK punters get £200 in deposit bonus. On certain match days bet365 offers free in-play bets for certain football matches to punters that placed a bet previously on the same match.
With the Euro Football accumulator available are top domestic leagues in Europe along with the Champions League and all of its stages (group and knockout). If you decide to place accumulators on the Premier League, Primera Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga 1 or the Champions League you can earn a bonus of up to 100%. Also, if you decide to place a pre-match accumulator with 3 or more selections by combining teams from any of the above mentioned competitions and win them, bet365 will add a bonus of up to 100%. There are bonuses for basketball accumulators too, a 50% Parlay Bonus for American Football, and Money back bonus for matches that ended 0-0.
Betting Coverage & Odds
The betting range is equal to phenomenal and betting options are offered in the traditional forms with an array of exotic and proposition bets for sports like cycling, volleyball, golf, boxing etc., and since bet365 is an international web-site intended for the use by punters all over the world, it offers 3 different odd formats: decimal, fractional and American format. Every day bet365 guarantees that it will offer the best odds for every horse and greyhound race.
A particularly strong side at bet365 is betting on football. Every season a handful of matches are selected for which free in-play bets are offered to both new and existing customers. Another thing at which bet365 manages to excel is the Asian Handicap markets. All the services for football betting in general are consistently good each year. The range of bets and odds is great, especially for European football long shots. There all kinds of bets, from standard in-play, full time result, over/under, and odd/even bets to draw no bet, Asian cards, Asian corners, next permanent manager, to reach quarter-final, to reach semi-final, to be promoted, to be relegated and other bets.
bet365 constantly updates its prices for all races that are shown live on Channel 4 in an attempt to ensure that the best prices for every horse running are offered at all times. Besides football, horse racing is the next most popular sport at bet365 where the huge selection includes any racing event in the United Kingdom and the top racetracks from USA. There are lots of horse racing specials that you need to keep an eye on.
Live In-Play Betting
bet365 is one of the leaders for in-play betting markets with an impressive coverage, something you can notice for yourself instantly during an average busy match day. All the latest in-play events usually dominate on the homepage where you will notice a vast array of pre-event sporting markets available to you in just couple of clicks. There are fast links for football matches with which you can make your selection straight away. All of that live in-play betting is accompanied with live streams for the most exciting matches of the day and all live streams are free of charge, but you will need to have funds on your account or have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.
Deposit & Withdrawals
bet365 uses a single wallet system for all of its betting and gambling services. Funding of your account is easy and very safe with the help of a wide range of methods including prepaid vouchers, credit and debit cards, bank transfers, or e-wallets. All payments are processed using software from Retail Logic, a provider of online credit and debit card transaction processing solutions. The software employs highest standards of data encryption with which the utmost safety of your details is ensured.
Some of the most notable methods for depositing are Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, Skrill, Skrill 1-Tap, PayPal, Instadebit, Neteller, Click2Pay, Ukash, Paysafecard, EntroPay, etc., all possible in over 20 currencies, such as Euro, British Pounds, US, Canadian and Australian Dollars, and other Asian, South American and European currencies.
Withdrawing is performed with the same method you have selected for depositing, unless the method does not support withdrawing, like prepaid vouchers. If you visit bet365’s web-site you will be able to see the entire list with methods that are applicable for your place of residence.
Customer Service & Security
All customers are very important to bet365 and that is why a great deal of time and energy has been put into the customer service for maintaining fast, efficient and friendly support when dealing with questions or queries. The customer service representatives are available via telephone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, but also through email and live chat.
The entire web-site was devised and developed around the fact that your personal privacy is the most important and that the security of your transactions is the prime concern. bet365 has a Thawte SSL Web Server Certificate with which all data communicated between the web-site and the customer is heavily encrypted.
Besides being specialised in offering best odds for football, horse racing and greyhounds, bet365 is also specialised in offering the most massive range of sports betting markets, sports betting options and state of the art in-play and live streaming. But bet365 wouldn’t be what it is today if it didn’t offer excellent new punter bonuses and regular betting promotions that really matter and make the essential difference. The best of all is that the prices don't tend to suffer as a result of that.
- Odd Formats:
- Fractional, Decimal, American
- Hong Kong, Turkey, Belgium, France, Netherlands, United States and Australia
- Well established bookmaker of the highest profile
- Amazing range of markets for in-play betting
- Well structured web-site for easier navigation
- One of the biggest welcome bonuses offered by bookmakers
- No US players allowed
- Bets can be limited if you win a lot
- No International Toll Free Phone
- In what languages is bet365 available?
- As an internationally recognized brand it is natural for bet365 to offer multilingual support and website. People from all regions of the world bet at Bet365 and therefore the following languages are offered: English, German, Danish, Norwegian, Chinese, Greek, Polish, Czech, Slovenian, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Japanese, Bulgarian, Portuguese, Romanian and Hungarian.
- Does bet365 have a maximum stake allowed?
- The maximum stake available at bet365 can vary and is decided according to the maximum win allowed for a specific selection. There is no general rule on the maximum stake allowed. Instead, when you make a selection in your bet slip you can click on the ‘Bet Max’ button and the system will calculate the maximum stake for that selection according to the maximum win allowed.
- But, how do I make a bet at bet365?
- This is the easiest part. Click on any of the sports categories where you wish to place a bet. Once you determine which selection you will make, click on the price of that selection. Now your selection is available in your bet slip. If you want to make multiple bets just continue clicking on the events you want to bet on and they will be added in the bet slip next to the previous ones. Enter the stakes for each selection and click ‘Place Bet’.
- What currencies are available for funding of my account?
- Upon registering you will be asked to select your preferred currency. bet365 allows you to manage your account in 28 different currencies at the moment, including Argentinean Pesos, Australian, Canadian, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwanese and United States Dollars, Bulgarian Leva, Brazilian Reais, Chinese Renminbi, Czech Koruny, Danish, Swedish and Norwegian Kroner, Euros, Hungarian Forint, Icelandic Kronur, Indian Rupee, Japanese Yen, Malaysian Ringgits, Mexican Pesos, Polish Zlotych, Romanian New Lei, South African Rand, Swiss Francs, Thai Baht and UK Pounds.
- How can I get the deposit bonus?
- The first step towards getting your free bet is opening an account with bet365 and from that point on you will be able to claim up to £200 in deposit bonus. After registering you will receive an email with a code that you will provide when making a deposit. The moment you’ve placed your first bet at odds of 1.5 or higher you’ve started playing for the bonus.
- Is placing in-play bet complicated?
- No. It is actually really simple, just like placing a normal bet. By clicking on the prices of the selections you want to make they automatically appear in the bet slip. Once in the bet slip you will have to enter your stake, and the bet slip will calculate your return. If there were any changes to the price the information will appear in your bet slip.