- Extended its amazing live streaming services to its mobile betting app
- Huge range sports betting markets
- An amazing mobile sign up offer
- The exact same bets can be placed as on regular Bet365’s web-site
- Biggest football selections for live in-play betting on mobile
How to Install & Download
1. In order to be able to use the mobile betting apps provided by Bet365 you will need to register an account at Bet365’s web-site, after which you will be regarded as a new customer and be eligible for the sign up offers, for both desktop and mobile versions of the bookmaker.
2. iPhone users can easily install Bet365’s mobile betting app with only one click. First you will need to access Apple’s app store and enter Bet365 in the search field. After you’ve found the application just click on it and wait until it downloads, after which it will automatically install and appear in your home screen.
The Android betting app on the other hand requires a different and simpler procedure. Type in the address ‘mobile.bet365.com’ in your Android browser and a welcome screen will appear from which you can choose your preferred language. This link will be your primary link when you want to access betting with Android, so you can put a shortcut on your home screen or just bookmark it into your browser and start betting with just one tap. The same can be done for Blackberry devices.
3. The same user name and password that you created when you registered at Bet365 can be used for logging both at the web-site or in the mobile version.
About Bet365 Mobile
As one of the finest sites for sports betting, Bet365 offers a mobile betting application of equal quality when compared to the services offered at its primary web-site. It offers a comprehensive in-play service and access to hundreds of markets across a large range of sporting markets. The entire platform is perfectly secure for making deposits and withdrawals.
Look and Feel
Bet365’s mobile app is a great for all types of phones. It features excellent promotions and extensive range of in-play and pre-event markets. It is safe to say that this mobile betting application is second to none. It is extremely easy to use, with a fast navigational and simple menu for placing bets and accessing your full account. You will not be disappointed with it, especially if you like live streaming of events.
Bet365 Mobile App Features
The Bet365 mobile app has some awesome features that aren’t available with other bookmaker’s apps. Such is the live streaming feature, and the in-play betting service. There are also amazing bonus offers for the first time mobile users. In general, the majority of events, markets and services offered by Bet365 are available on the mobile betting application too, including Bet365′s excellent range of live in-play markets. You can check your balance, withdraw or deposit funds, enter promo codes, change your payment method or to cancel a withdrawal, etc.
The Bet365 iPhone App is compatible with any iPhone device that has been released since 2007. You can access top events, place any kind of bets you like, manage your account to the fullest and watch live streamed events.
The Android version of Bet365 has a very simple to use layout, easily understandable by any mobile user, providing some excellent features. The live in-play betting is of the same quality as that on the regular web-site, and it updates results fast. The live streaming is a big bonus and will be the difference that will help you make your mind where to bet, with Bet365 mobile or some other bookie.
Blackberry is quite behind iOS or Android when it comes to mobile betting, but nevertheless Bet365 has recognised that there are Blackberry users of their betting services too, and thus the Blackberry app was created. You can do everything on it that you can do on the website or the other apps.
iPads & other Tablets
Since tablets and iPads are becoming very important pieces of technology today besides smartphones, Bet365 offers tablet and iPad mobile betting too. Again, here too are available all the features that you can find on the other mobile betting apps.
Betting & Markets
The markets coverage on the Bet365 mobile betting app is simply staggering, and there is no other betting app like it. There are over 30 sports markets in total offering many daily sporting events that users can place bets on. The most popular offer is betting on football, where you can place bets like Full Time Result, Goals Over/Under, Asian Handicap & Goal Line, Match Betting bets etc., on over 50 football markets, with the UK football leagues dominating the list. You can place bets on all the sporting categories found at Bet365’s regular web-site.
Mobile Bonus & Offers
As there are welcome offers at Bet365’s web-site, there are welcome offers for the mobile version too. All of those wishing to place their first bet through Bet365’s mobile betting app can get a £50 free bet. This is a fantastic 100% bonus that is available to all new and existing customers, as long as they are making their first ever bet through the mobile app. The condition is to simply place a bet of £1 or more and you will get a free bet up to £50. With this free bet offer you can place bets on all the top events including the daily in-play matches.
Our Verdict on Bet365 App
This mobile betting app is really great for all phones and tablets. It features an excellent sign up offer that even normal sports betting operators cannot match. When you combine this offer with the extensive selection of in-play and pre-event markets you will maximise your chances for win and be on a good start for future successful betting and fun. You can be assured, or you can just look for more feedback by mobile users ensuring you that the Bet365 mobile is one of the finest mobile sports betting apps for placing bets when unable to do that through your laptop or desktop. You will not be disappointed.
- Odd Formats:
- Fractional, Decimal, American
- Hong Kong, Turkey, Belgium, France, Netherlands, United States and Australia
- Incredibly organised interface
- Comprehensive bet slip
- 100% safe and secure
- Full account management
- Some negative feedback about the withdrawal process
- There’s room for more improvements
- No stats feature available