- Betting exchange now available on mobile too
- Able to cash out on an in-play bet before the event ends
- Access to Betfair’s better value odds
- Deposit or withdraw with over dozen of popular methods
- Optimised to be used on Windows mobile devices too
How to Install & Download
1. Please create an account with Betfair before your proceed with the installation and use of the Betfair mobile betting app by going to www.betfair.com.
2. After the completion of the registering process you can pres on the ‘Mobile’ button under the ‘Sports’ tab and you will be redirected to Betfair’s mobile info page or just type www.betfair.com/onmobile in your address bar.
3. When you arrive on the mobile info page you can insert your mobile phone number in order to receive install instructions and a link on your mobile that will take you to the required destination. After that the installation is really easy and fast. It just takes a single tap on the button that prompts you to install and the process will end before your realise it.
4. Alternatively you can press the ‘Apps’ button next to the ‘Mobile’ button under the ‘Sports’ tab and access Betfair’s unique apps page where you can find all of the apps released by Betfair for iPhone, Android, Blackberry, iPad and tablets, including apps that are additionally installed for a more unique betting experience like you’ve never seen at other sports betting web-sites, for example, an app that will help you have a better view of the sports analytical data, app for monitoring the in-play sports markets etc. The opportunities are just endless.
About Betfair Mobile
This mobile app from Betfair is available for almost any today’s smartphone or mobile that you can use for surfing on the internet. However the functions are different for each device. Betfair’s mobile betting app is actually a web application that you can access from a variety of devices without the need to download it. It can easily be accessed through Betfair’s web-site. With the app you can make payments and withdraw winnings directly. Currently Betfair has more than two hundred thousands of active mobile punters throughout the entire year.
Look and Feel
There is still work to be done on the aesthetics of Betfair’s mobile app. Nevertheless, it is one of the soundest mobile betting experiences out there. By looking at it you will find that it is not too flashy and can be used with customisable settings that you can modify according to your preferences. Refresh times and the degree of complication in placing bets are stripped to the minimum. With Betfair’s mobile betting app you will have the option to learn all the rules of the game before you start placing bets.
Betfair Mobile App Features
The Betfair mobile app has a functionality that facilitates and enables a quicker procedure of placing bets on your favourite sports markets. You will be able to place Back, Lay and starting price bets on the exchange, and you can modify all partially matched bets. Your profits and losses for any sports or racing market can be monitored very easily and you can track the dynamic market betting percentages. The mobile tools you could be using include easy depositing funds into your account, transferring of funds between wallets, and viewing of your betting history and all current bets. There is also cash out feature that will help you lock in a guaranteed profit on your bet no matter what happens with the rest of the game.
There are two Betfair mobile versions available for iPhone. One can be downloaded from the App store, while the other can be accessed with the least effort as a web application.
The Android app provides all the necessary functions too as the desktop version of the web-site. You can have a full access to your account, the full range of online markets, bets, and you can make deposits and withdrawals with it.
Betfair mobile betting can be accessed through Blackberry too. What Blackberry users essentially do is they visit the mobile version of the desktop where all the functions are present as for other devices.
iPads & Other Tablets
The iPad app has been re-launched recently with new updates because of the strong market demand and the continual growth of tablet users.
Betting & Markets
By signing up with Betfair you will gain access to some of the most popular sports among punters, and those usually are football, cricket, tennis and horse racing. There are other betting markets too, like ice hockey, golf, American football, basketball, darts, snooker and others. The mobile version provides a separate home screen tab where only racing events are shown, which is handy for racing punters. The live in-play betting service is the main feature of this great mobile web application for sports betting, where your most preferred markets can be saved into a separate bookmark page where you can access them more easily than having to browse among the different sports markets.
Mobile Bonus & Offers
The New Customer offer at Betfair for newly registered users includes a £50 free bet. You just have to open an account, bet at least £5 at min odds of 1/5 and if you lose your bet you will be refunded with the same value of your bet. As you become a full member of Betfair you will be exposed to many other promotions and free bets too. For example, with the Acca Insurance all accumulator stakes made with the app will be refunded if only one leg lets you down. There are lots of similar offers that are usually focused on football or horse racing punters.
Our Verdict on Betfair App
The people behind Betfair, the creators of the world’s first betting exchange, are not scared of having to launch new and innovative products on a continual basis, and to implement software and creative ideas by using the very latest in technology. Betfair understands the need for an excellent betting technology and tries to seize every opportunity for an improved betting experience for punters. People that use mobile devices or tablets 99% of their time to surf online are going to enjoy by using most with Betfair’s mobile app. The Betfair mobile apps are free and can be acquired as soon as you have opened your Betfair account.
- Odd Formats:
- Fractional, Decimal
- Bulgaria, Belgium, Greece, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Germany, France, USA and Turkey
- In-play betting with thousands of daily markets
- Funds status visible on the home screen
- Tons of different apps for enhanced placing of bets
- Detailed Time form commentary on each horse
- The Android design is a bit stale
- There is always room for more improvements
- Some have reported a few crashes and freezes