- Nearly 100 years in business
- The third largest high street bookmaker in the UK
- Excellent UK sports and horse racing betting coverage
- High quality audio commentary for its live betting
- Free bet offer of amazing £50
Coral is a well-established bookmaker that mainly appeals to customers from the UK, as well as customers overseas thanks to their various offerings for sports. Coral is extremely competitive when it comes to odds and its web-site is very user-friendly due to the massive improvement of their previous one. Today Coral involves transactions in over hundred different countries in the world. Coral has a particularly well fast-growing in-play service, where various markets are visibly laid out just so you can bet more easily and effectively. The latest from Coral is its mobile betting application with which customers are allowed to place bets on their favourite sporting event from wherever they want.
Background & License
Coral is one of the United Kingdom's leading online and high street sports betting operators, having over a decade of online experience, and 8 times more as high street bookmaker. Coral proudly offers its services since 1926, and every year offers improved and enhanced services.
There are over 1700 Coral retail shops across UK where customers are ensured that they are being offered a consistent product and betting experience across all products. The operator of the Coral sports betting web-site, called Gala Coral, is a company that holds strong market positions in UK with its brands. At the moment Gala Coral is the third largest retail bookmaker in the UK with a 20% share in the sports betting market, its bingo services in UK hold an approximate share of 34% of the Bingo market, its casino business holds a share of about 17% of the UK casino market, and its betting business in Italy holds about 5% of the market there. Coral is licensed by the Government of Gibraltar and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner.
Free Bet & Promotions
In the style of a great bookmaker, Coral gives a £50 free bet exclusively to residents of United Kingdom and Ireland. This new customer offer is available for all punters that register for the first time at Coral. After registering the offer can be claimed by depositing and placing your first real money bet, which will be matched with a free bet up to £50. Your first real money bet must be placed at odds of 1.2 or greater. The offer can be claimed in the first 2 weeks after registering.
After this sign up adventure, Coral will offer you some of its standard promotions like the Money Back If Your Horse Falls offer. In order to get your money back from a stake you made on a horse that fell during a race you have to place a bet on any UK jumps race and if your horse falls your bet will be refunded as a free bet up to £25. This offer only applies to Win and Each Way markets.
The most popular competition at Coral is the Lucky 7. It’s a football prediction game where every Tuesday punters need to precisely predict the outcomes of 7 fixtures in order to walk away with weekly prizes. But the novelty service that Coral proudly presents is The Football Jackpot. From now on winning a massive jackpot is not exclusive only to casino players, but to football punters as well. Simply predict the outcome of 15 matches and you could win at least £100,000.
Betting Coverage & Odds
Coral is a competitive bookie when it comes to horse racing and football prices. It features a ticker on the homepage where all the teams and horses offered with the best price are visible, and horse racing punters can enjoy early prices with enhanced each-way terms on big races. Coral’s betting coverage includes American sports, Boxing, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, Motor Sports, Golf, Greyhounds, Rugby, Snooker, Tennis, Swimming etc.
Betting on the big football matches and leagues includes popular competitions like the English and Scottish Premier Leagues, La Liga, Serie A, Champions League etc. offering English football specials, football coupons and many in-play betting opportunities. There may not be many leagues offered compared to other top quality bookmakers, but that is compensated with the excellent betting service and interesting offers. Coral will ensure that you are not bored at all times. As we mentioned above, you can win big money with Coral’s special features, the Lucky 7 and The Football Jackpot competitions for punters.
Whenever Coral is offering enhanced odds on a race at a price that is way better than the price of its competitors, you will notice a green tick next to the race. With the Best Odds Guaranteed on all UK and Irish horse races Coral allows punters to take the price on their selection, and if they win and the SP is bigger, Coral will pay them out at the bigger price. Coral's racing markets provide exceptional values, where the highly competitive odds are well suited for those that place bets mainly on racing. Win and each-way markets are offered at board price, starting price or Tote price available on the day’s races, in addition to ante-post markets on future events.
Live In-Play Betting
All selections put up for live in-play betting at Coral are systematically and alphabetically arranged for an easier access. Coral has a brand new live betting console where live results, horse racing and football statistics and cricket score cards can be viewed in order for punters to make more informed bets. Also Coral offers a brilliant live commentary that is available everyday from 10 AM. Live in-play betting allows punters to adjust their bets based on the performance of their selection with the help of Coral’s live info about the event.
Deposit & Withdrawals
Depositing at Coral is quick, simple, secure and just one click away. You can make a deposit through the ‘My Account' tab where the Payment Method selector provides you with on screen instructions and info on the method. There is a wide range of payment methods available (10 methods in total at the moment) including credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro), Paypal, Skrill, Neteller, Eco, Click2Pay, ClickandBuy, Ukash, Paysafecard, and bank transfer. All withdrawal requests are processed with the same method used for depositing. Currencies accepted at Coral are GBP, Euro, US Dollar or Swedish Krona.
Customer Service & Security
Coral’s customer service team is available 20 hours a day, 7 days a week. It is strange that such a reputable and big bookmaker still does not bother to offer 24/7 support, but nevertheless, Coral’s support is perfectly helpful, and can be contacted via Internal messaging (when you are logged in), telephone (free phone for UK and international phone) and via email.
The data transmitted over the internet to Coral’s web-site regarding your personal information and transaction details is encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") technology. All your personal information is stored in a password-protected database in Coral’s secure network, and is additionally protected with state of the art firewall software.
Coral would be a very useful addition to your list of stable and reliable online bookmakers and we recommend that you consider betting with Coral. It is well worth your look and deposit. You have nothing to lose by registering and making your fist deposit. Even better, your first bet will be refunded if you lose under the free bet conditions and you practically receive a second chance for a winning bet. As soon as you try out Coral’s betting service you will quickly realise why it is a renowned web-site, being one of the finest online bookmakers in the world.
- Odd Formats:
- Fractional, Decimal
- Argentina, Albania, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Rep., Finland, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Lithuania, Macedonia, Netherland, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, New Zeeland, Turkey and USA
- Providing sports betting since 1926
- Wide network of retail shops in UK
- Among the top three UK betting retailers
- Excellent horse racing coverage
- UK focused
- Limited banking options for outside UK
- Support is not 24/7
- What languages can I use to place a bet?
- Making a deposit is quick and simple and secure. Navigate to ‘My Account' and use the Deposit screen where all of the available depositing methods are displayed. Make your choice and follow the on-screen instructions. Withdrawals are requested through your ‘My Account’ section. Select Withdraw and fill in the form. The withdrawal processing should be finished within the timeframe specified.
- How can I take the free bet?
- Register an account at Coral.co.uk. You can immediately make your first deposit and place your first real sports bet. The stake for the bet will be refunded to you in the form of a free bet under certain conditions: you need to be a citizen of UK or Ireland, your first bet to be placed on a selection at odds 1/2 or greater and Coral will match the stake of your first bet up to £50.
- What is the maximum stake allowed?
- Your bet slip will first indicate what the minimum stake for your selection is. It applies to both single and combination of bets. Coral does not offer a maximum stake for a bet, but instead it calculates your maximum win for a given stake on a specific selection on a bet-by-bet basis. That way you will know how much you can place on a selection.
- How are my personal details secured?
- The data used as your personal and financial details is transmitted to Coral.co.uk using a Secure Sockets Layer technology used for encryption of the data. Thus encrypted all personal data is stored on Coral’s database part of a secured network, which is protected with firewall software.
- How do I place bets?
- Coral offers a modern betting console through its website, which is automated to display all you’ll need to know when placing a bet. The bet slip will allow you to make single and multiple bets with just couple of clicks. Once you’ve found your preferred event to place a bet on, click on the odds found beside the name of your team. Clicking on them will place your bet in the bet slip. There you can enter your stake and it will calculate your possible return.
- Are there any countries restricted at Coral?
- In fact there are. Check if your country is in the following list: Albania, Belarus, Belgium, Argentina, Czech Rep., Finland, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Austria, Iceland, Macedonia, Lithuania, Croatia, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Romania, Slovakia, Sweden, Slovenia, New Zeeland, Turkey, Netherland and USA.