- Safe and secure betting environment
- Great customer support team giving assistance in several languages
- Excellent focus on European sports and horse racing, especially football
- Customers are exposed to traditional British values for doing high class business
- Horse racing specialties with early prices and special each-way conditions
The Ladbrokes name is a synonym for betting among UK and international punters. It is a company with the goal to build the leading electronic international betting business. To do so, the people behind Ladbrokes take several important factors critical to that success. With an already established high street retail shops for providing betting services, the next step for Ladbrokes was to translate all of that into the standards that make up a good online bookmaker.
To keep the pace with the growth of online betting Ladbrokes makes continual efforts by developing, improving and expanding its digital products, with the customer experience and insight right at the heart of the service.
Register at Ladbrokes using promo code FB50, place a single bet of £5 or more on any sport and they will match your stake with a free bet of up to £50.
Background & License
The origins of the company date back to 1886. This means that Ladbrokes can offer incredible 120 and more years of experience in sports betting that spans from the very beginnings of this past-time activity in the late 19th century all the way to the 21st century. The livelihood of 13,000 people in Britain alone, and another 2,000 employed in the network of shops throughout Ireland, Belgium and Spain depends from Ladbrokes each day.
On a daily basis Ladbrokes offers thousands of betting markets both online through its web-site and mobile app, and offline in over 2,800 retail shops. Today, there are over one million active clients that make bets everyday at Ladbrokes. In addition to that, and to provide a more specific and localized product Ladbrokes has released separate editions of its web-site especially put up for specific nations in their own languages and with their own currencies. Besides that, the primary web-site of Ladbrokes has been updated and redesigned recently and now displays the true nature of the company: being fast (as with payments) and offering clean and slick services. Ladbrokes is licensed by the Government of Gibraltar and its operations are regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Comissioner.
Free Bet & Promotions
Newly registered punters coming from UK and Ireland can claim a free bet of up to £50 when they join Ladbrokes. To claim the free bet offer they need to register and enter the promo code F50. In order to receive it their first bet needs to be at least £5, at odds of 1/2 or over. After receiving the free bet it can be used on any sports market within 7 days. Since offers for non-UK punters are sort of geo targeted, you might see a banner on the web-site with the appropriate promotional offer intended for your region.
Ladbrokes offers great money back deals on UK and European football. For example, Ladbrokes pays a 5% bonus on trebles, 10% on four and five folds, 20% on six, seven and eight folds and 30% on 9+ folds for football accumulators. Also, if a red card is shown on a televised football match that was selected as an in-play bet or if any Premier League match finishes 0-0 you get your money back as a free bet.
Betting Coverage & Odds
At Ladbrokes you can bet via their shops, with the help of the web-site, on your mobile and through the phone. The odds formats are standard: fractional, decimal and American. Ladbrokes puts its main focus on horse racing and soccer, meaning that they provide strong odds and a wider range for both. Betting is complemented with live streaming of sporting events on the Ladbrokes TV in order for customers to be able to make their bets easier while watching the action unfolds for free. Virtually all major sporting events are covered and available for placing the most popular bet types.
Betting on the Premier League will quickly overtake horse racing betting as the most popular event on Ladbrokes. If you consider yourself a punter that can use football betting as a great way of having fun and making some seriously big money, then there’s no better place than Ladbrokes to bet on the Premier League and other European leagues. Football punters will surely be satisfied with the wide range of football markets. Ladbrokes provides the best odds for weekend football on home wins, draws and away wins.
Besides football, the most you can get out of Ladbrokes is with horse racing betting. Ladbrokes offers special each-way conditions, early prices, board prices, singles and multiples for horse racing, and if you take the price on your selection, but the SP returns greater, Ladbrokes will pay you out at the bigger price. Betting on horse racing at Ladbrokes is possible on UK, European, US and other major international horse racing events that are streamed live at the web site.
Live In-Play Betting
When the entire web-site of Ladbrokes was redesigned, the live in-play betting console was improved along with it. This can be regarded as a really important move for Ladbrokes, since the functionality and customer experience is vital for having a successful in-play console, which is now improved. In it you can track all the latest live odds and market features as displayed on the right-hand side of the console. Although there are still some small details to be improved, the live in-play betting at Ladbrokes is excellent and with a solid number of live markets for a pleasant enough experience.
Deposit & Withdrawals
At the moment Ladbrokes allows depositing in eleven currencies, among which US dollars, Euros, Swiss francs, Japanese yen, etc. Depositing and withdrawing of funds can be performed securely using your credit or debit card. Withdrawing funds from your account to your credit or debit card may take between 1-5 business days and all major credit and debit cards are accepted including, MasterCard, Maestro and Visa. Safer and simpler way of depositing is with an e-wallet account e.g. PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, and ClickandBuy. Depositing funds with e-wallets is instant, but withdrawing will take up to 6 hours, and both types of transactions using these e-wallets do not impose fees. Other major payment methods offered at Ladbrokes are UKash, bank transfer, Western Union, iDeal, WebMoney and plenty other.
Customer Service & Security
The customer service team of Ladbrokes is available 24/7 via email, chat or telephone. There are several phone numbers intended for UK and Irish residents and for the rest of the world. Best way to get to know with the web-site and the services and conditions that Ladbrokes offers is by carefully reading the useful FAQ page, where answers for the most generic questions are presented, or you can cut through the longer process of acquiring information and just ask the customer support staff about anything you might want to know regarding betting, depositing or withdrawing.
Ladbrokes employs strict security measures to protect your information from being accessed and misused by unauthorised persons. Protection of customers’ personal and financial information, including your registration details is a top priority for Ladbrokes. No one wants unsatisfied customer or a damaged reputation because of safety glitches, and that is why Ladbrokes uses Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") encryption technology used by other high class sports betting or gambling operators.
Ladbrokes is part of a group of British online bookmakers that are well-known and respected for their long history and tradition of offering sports betting. When it comes to searching for reliability and all-round performance Ladbrokes excels above your average online bookmaker. If all you need is a wide range of bets with decent limits and more than a satisfactory experience, Ladbrokes is for you. This could be a great first step if you are a rookie punter that likes to feel the excitement of sports betting.
- Odd Formats:
- Fractional, Decimal, American
- Belgium, Bulgaria, China, France, Greece, Hong Kong, Israel, Italy, Poland, Puerto Rico, Serbia, Slovenia, South Africa, Turkey and USA
- Comprehensive Euro football and horse racing
- Slick live betting console with live streaming
- Reliable, safe and consistent betting service
- Over 120 years of experience
- Some punters think the odds are too conservative
- No US customers allowed
- No toll free phone
- What is the maximum amount I can bet?
- The maximum amount (along with the minimum) that you can place for your bet at Ladbrokes will be displayed on the bet slip. When your selection appears in it the maximum stake allowed is calculated according to the maximum win, or according to the maximum stake limit set specifically for that selection or bet type, if any.
- How can I place in-play bets?
- If you have experienced how normal bets are placed you won’t have a problem to place in-play bets too. The only difference between to two types of bets is that the former is placed before a match has begun and the latter is placed in the duration of the match.
- Is my country restricted at Ladbrokes?
- Ladbrokes maintains a list of restricted countries. Players that try to register at the website while in those countries will not be able to do so. In order to find out if your country is restricted at Ladbrokes you can check their Help Center and see the full list. Just type the query ‘Restricted Countries’ in the search bar and the list will come out in the first result. Or, just scroll down to the bottom of the website and you will see a ‘Restricted Countries’ tab.
- Are my transactions and personal details safe?
- The security measures for protection of your information from unwarranted access include using Secure Sockets Layer technology for data encryption. Any personal or financial information provided by you is always encrypted when transmitted over the internet. However, Ladbrokes cannot control how you disclose information to other people and is not liable for your mistakes.
- Can I place bets with my mobile?
- Ladbrokes can serve all kinds of mobile devices that can be used to place bets over the internet and for that purpose maintains mobile betting apps dedicated to perform best on the latest Smartphones and operative systems like iOS or Android. Ladbrokes offers even free bet bonuses to first time users of their mobile betting apps.