- 7,500 daily bets for over 20 sports
- Betting markets for English and Irish racing are covered daily
- A very streamlined website that allows jumping between services very easily
- Different European currencies
- Established online gambling operator
If you consider yourself a sport betting enthusiast, but have never placed a bet on sports online, then Titan Bet is the place for you. Titan Bet is a relatively new online bookmaker when compared to other reputable sports betting operators, but nevertheless it managed to make it to the list of leading online bookies. Titan Bet has a very appropriate betting platform that can be easily used by first timers developed by Geneity, along with a mobile app for a more modern feel and betting on the go, powered by Mobenga. Titan Bet offers an advanced and fully customized betting experience with a good range of markets and betting options, both pre-match and live.
Open an account at Titan Bet, make a deposit and place your first bet. Once the bet is settled, they will match the stake of your bet with a free bet up to £25.
Background & License
Even though Titan Bet is online since 2010, the name has been around since 2005. Since then Titan Bet has been climbing diligently to reach the top in the online betting and gambling industry. The company first released a poker site and then added casino services to its portfolio. Both services became instantly popular. In 2010 Titan Bet opened the sports betting page and had no problems of growing into what it has become today. Titan Bet has since become the favourite online bookie for punters across the world that want more variety in their online sports betting activities. For its sports betting services, Titan Bet holds a license issued in Antigua and Barbuda.
Free Bet & Promotions
If you sign up and start betting with Titan Bet today you will be rewarded with £/€/$10 in free bets. The process begins by placing 5 bets of £/€/$10 or more at odds of 2.0 or more after which Titan Bet will give you £/€/$10 in free bets to use however you want and on whatever sport you want.
Titan Bet is a true titan in bonuses and free bets. Currently this bookie offers nine different promotions and bonuses, which is more even when we compare it with other reputable bookmakers. You can get £/€/$10 every week for betting just £/€/$50 on Multiples, or you can earn yourself a £/€/$10 free bet by enjoying and experiencing Titan Bet's in-play betting service with their great new promotion called Live & Kicking.
Another interesting promotion involving a free bet is the Second Chance Scorer. This is a fantastic and completely exclusive offer, where you can place a bet on correct score, and first and last goal scorer and if you lose, you will receive a refund of £/€/$10.
Also Titan Bet rewards those punters that bring their friends to register at the web-site. For every friend you bring you will receive £/€/$25, plus your friend gets £/€/$15 on top of the welcome package.
Betting Coverage & Odds
Almost any sport is covered at Titan Bet that could attract punters to regularly place their bets. The variety of football leagues is not that great, but it’s certainly on spot with the UK football leagues at focus, along with the German, Italian, and Spanish leagues and couple of other notable football competitions. The odds on show are fairly competitive. It should be noticed that Titan Bet are not afraid to take on odds-on favourites in football. The FA Cup coupons have illustrated the desire of Titan Bet to offer best prices for all Premier League teams. When Titan Bet delivers prices it immediately shows how conscious they can be.
If you are looking for football betting markets then Titan Bet has all major competitions covered. You can bet on the English Premier League along with all the lower divisions all the way to the conference leagues, on the German Bundesliga, Spanish La Liga (with Segunda Division), Italian Serie A and B, French Ligue 1, and notable leagues like the Belgian, Israeli, Portuguese, and the Turkish league. UEFA and FIFA competitions are covered too and several other leagues from the rest of the world. There are football specials like Enhanced Multiples, Match Result & Both to Score, and Manager Specials.
Horse racing markets are available for racing venues across the United Kingdom and Ireland, but when we notice the promotions, the overall impression is that Titan Bet is not that focused on race wagering. Nevertheless, the horse racing part is aided with statistics and resources, and you can always read interesting articles about the current condition of horses, about horse races, jockeys, trainers, race tracks and opinions on the trends of horse racing given by professional punters in the news section.
Live In-Play Betting
The in-play betting service at Titan Bet accommodates interactive features such as dynamic odds and score updates, and the interface is well designed and packed with features that will enable you to combine in-play and pre-game wagers. At first glance, the service looks solid giving detailed scores, while different graphics are used to represent different sports. There is a calendar of upcoming live events that you can use to prepare beforehand for wagering on the scheduled events.
The true class of a bookmaker is usually shown with how good its in-play betting service is. The in-play service needs to provide great functionality and enough of betting options, and needs to perform smoothly. All of this is available with Titan Bet’s in-play betting. One great feature in the in-play betting console is that people can put quick bets where they can pre-define the amount they wish to wager on each bet and lock in the value before the odds fluctuate in real time. The selection of live sports ranges from football, basketball, and horse racing to the lesser betting sports, like volleyball.
Deposit & Withdrawals
Titan Bet wants to allow punters to place their bets as smoothly and as easily as possible, and therefore it offers their players an easy and straight forward payment system. A broad range of payment methods is available. People can choose between credit and debit cards like Visa, Mastercard, Diners, or Maestro, prepaid cards like Swiff, Paysafecard, Ticket Premium, Click2Pay, they can make bank transfers via WebMoney, GiroPay etc., and use popular e-wallets including PayPal, Instadebit, Poli, and lots of instant banking options too. Multiple currencies are accepted among which the commonly used currencies like Euro, British Pounds and US dollars, but also Australian and Canadian dollars, Swiss Francs, Norwegian, Swedish and Danish Krone, and South African Rands.
After you make a deposit with one of the payment methods (see the full list of payment methods at Titan Bet’s web-site), your money balance in your Titan Bet account is immediately updated, except when depositing by bank transfer. In that case the funds show up as soon as the bank finishes the processing of the account.
Customer Service & Security
Titan Bet customer support is available to provide a round the clock betting assistance and technical support. This online bookmaker is recognized as a popular operator and therefore it is committed to providing professional and friendly assistance. All technical issues that may arise during your betting activities can be resolved by contacting the customer support staff via email, telephone or live chat where qualified support agents are ready to help you with anything. It’s a shame that Titan Bet still is unable to provide 24/7 support. The customer support team answers to questions actively only from 08:00 AM till 24:00 PM. All inquires sent in non-working hours will be answered as soon as support becomes available.
Also, at Titan Bet security issues are taken very seriously and the aim is to provide punters with the highest security standards. Titan Bet adopts the most sophisticated and latest technology with which your privacy is guaranteed. Your account information and deposits are fully protected with the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Also, security measures implemented by Titan Bet ensure that all fraud attempts are eliminated with the latest fraud control systems in order to protect your credit card information.
This is a very solid betting web-site that has been released only recently but has managed to successfully compete with the other top bookmakers in the last couple of years that have a long tradition behind them and many retail shops, something which Titan Bet does not have at the moment. Besides sports betting, Titan Bet has established a firm foothold in the poker and casino industry too by offering separate gambling pages on its modern and state-of-the-art web-site.
- Titan Bet
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Odd Formats:
- Fractional, Decimal, American
- Israel and USA
- Modern and easy to use web-site
- Attractive odds and promotions
- Excellent new punter welcome offer
- Cutting edge in-play console
- More markets needed
- US players not allowed
- Customer support is not 24/7
- How do I receive my free bet?
- Sign up and start betting with Titan Bet and you will be making your first step towards getting your free bet. Afterwards you will need to place 5 bets at odds of 2.0 or more in the amount of €10 each and you will be given €10 in the form of a free bet. You can use the free bet however you want.
- What languages are available at Titan Bet?
- Titan Bet’s website is available in four international languages that are spoken by millions of people throughout the world. You can place bets or receive customer support in English, Spanish, German or Russian. The variety of languages is not that strong, but is satisfactory, and Titan Bet strives to expand its services in even more languages.
- Where can I find a glossary of betting terms?
- As sport betting evolves bookmakers make continual efforts to appeal to punters with innovative new betting options and betting terms. With each introduction of new betting terms people get confused more and more and need a reliable and up to date glossary. It is for that reason that we have created this betting glossary that will help you understand the latest betting terminology and the most important features of each betting term.
- How secure are my personal and financial details?
- Titan Bet implements a very robust security, which includes Secure Socket Layer technology for encrypting data along with all the latest systems for discovering frauds. These security measures make the use of your credit card a lot safer than any other place.
- Can I place bet via my mobile phone?
- Titan Bet has a mobile betting web app that can be used on any mobile device. If you want to access Titan Bet’s mobile betting service just type in m.titanbet.com in your mobile phone browser. The mobile service has a full in-play betting section and a nifty mobile free bet given if you place a first bet through your mobile.
- How do I make deposits or withdrawals?
- When you are logged in your Titan Bet account, at the top right you will see a button saying Open Cashier with an icon of a coin next to it. When you click on it you will be taken to the cashier where you can register your credit card (if you are using one for transactions), choose your preferred payment method and make deposits and withdrawals. Just open the cashier and you’ll know what to do.