Friday, February 24, 2017

Ter Stegen decision to come soon

SoccerNews in La Liga 3 May 2014

7 Views

Borussia Monchengladbach goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen will confirm his future plans at the end of the Bundesliga season.

The 22-year-old was widely rumoured to be joining Barcelona but the club’s transfer ban – imposed by FIFA for their dealings in international youth transfers – appeared to scupper any move.

Gladbach have previously announced that Ter Stegen will definitely leave and had agreed to join an unnamed club.

And after FIFA suspended Barcelona’s ban on transfers – while the club’s appeal against the sanction is still unresolved – a move appeared to be back on.

The Germany international now says he will end the speculation on his future by announcing his new destination after Gladbach’s trip to Wolfsburg on the final day of the current campaign.

“I control the moment when I announce my new club,” Ter Stegen told Kicker.

“I would like to do so at the end of the season.”

Ter Stegen has played in all of Gladbach’s 32 Bundesliga fixtures this season, helping them to sixth in the table.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

SoccerNews

Soccernews.com is news blog for soccer with comprehensive coverage of all the major leagues in Europe, as well as MLS in the United States. In addition we offer breaking news for transfers and transfer rumors, ticket sales, betting tips and offers, match previews, and in-depth editorials.

You can follow us on Facebook: Facebook.com/soccernews.com or Twitter: @soccernewsfeed.

SHARE OR COMMENT ON THIS ARTICLE

WE RECOMMEND

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

Notify of
avatar
 
smilegrinwinkmrgreenneutraltwistedarrowshock???cooleviloopsrazzrollcryeeklolmadsad!?ideahmmbegwhewchucklesillyenvyshutmouth
wpDiscuz
Live Scores

advertisement

Betting Guide Advertisement

advertisement

  • Football_888sport betting
Become a Writer
More More
Top