Sunday, January 22, 2017

Torino claim Arsenal Belotti bid has been rejected

SoccerNews in English Premier League 8 Jan 2017

51 Views

Arsenal have had a reported €65million bid for Torino star Andrea Belotti rejected, the club’s sporting director has said.

The 23-year-old striker has scored 14 goals in 18 appearances in a stellar campaign at the Stadio Olimpico, prompting speculation over a January transfer.

The Gunners have been linked with a move for Belotti, who signed a contract last month that includes a €100m release clause that applies to clubs outside of Italy.

Although reports in England this week have suggested that Arsene Wenger is more interested in a transfer at the end of the season, Gianluca Petrachi claimed that a bid has already been rejected.

“Yes, we received the offer, but it does not reflect the value of the player,” he told Sky Sport Italia when asked about Arsenal’s rumoured approach.

“He is going nowhere for now. We want to enjoy having him and we’ll see what happens.

“We intend to keep Belotti and president Urbano Cairo has signed this important buy-out clause. I think he’s worth more than they have offered for him.”

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

SoccerNews

Soccernews.com is news blog for soccer with comprehensive coverage of all the major leagues in Europe, as well as MLS in the United States. In addition we offer breaking news for transfers and transfer rumors, ticket sales, betting tips and offers, match previews, and in-depth editorials.

You can follow us on Facebook: Facebook.com/soccernews.com or Twitter: @soccernewsfeed.

SHARE OR COMMENT ON THIS ARTICLE

WE RECOMMEND

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

Notify of
avatar
 
smilegrinwinkmrgreenneutraltwistedarrowshock???cooleviloopsrazzrollcryeeklolmadsad!?ideahmmbegwhewchucklesillyenvyshutmouth
wpDiscuz
Live Scores

advertisement

Betting Guide Advertisement

advertisement

  • Football_888sport betting
Become a Writer
More More
Top