Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Valdes yet to receive contract offer

SoccerNews in La Liga 12 Jan 2013

5 Views

Victor Valdes’ agent Gines Carvajal says Barcelona have not opened talks with the goalkeeper over a contract extension.

Barca director Andoni Zubizarreta said this week negotiations with the shot-stopper were going well, but the player’s representative has denied that discussions over a new deal are under way.

“We have never sat down to talk with Barcelona about the future of Victor Valdes,” Carvajal told Sport.

“We’ve spoken with Zubizarreta a couple of times and the club have told us they wants to speak to us about renewing Victor’s contract, but nothing more.

“Zubizarreta wants to sit down and talk about Victor’s future and when he calls us we will be there and will tell him our point of view. We will start talking whenever Barca decide.”

The 30-year-old has made 18 La Liga appearances so far this term.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

SoccerNews

Soccernews.com is news blog for soccer with comprehensive coverage of all the major leagues in Europe, as well as MLS in the United States. In addition we offer breaking news for transfers and transfer rumors, ticket sales, betting tips and offers, match previews, and in-depth editorials.

You can follow us on Facebook: Facebook.com/soccernews.com or Twitter: @soccernewsfeed.

SHARE OR COMMENT ON THIS ARTICLE

WE RECOMMEND

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

Notify of
avatar
 
smilegrinwinkmrgreenneutraltwistedarrowshock???cooleviloopsrazzrollcryeeklolmadsad!?ideahmmbegwhewchucklesillyenvyshutmouth
wpDiscuz
Live Scores

advertisement

Betting Guide Advertisement

advertisement

  • Football_888sport betting
Become a Writer
More More
Top