• Over 1000 in Free Bets
    Best Free Football Bets!
    Take advantage of these amazing promotions while it lasts. Now you can bet with the finest bookmakers and get the best deal on the net. [+]
  • Live Streaming Football
    Watch free live streaming football, horse racing, tennis, volleyball etc. as a customer of Bet365. Bet In-Play available while watching your favourite sports. [+]

Video – Footballs 10 best teams ever

• 10. Bayern Munich 1975
  • 9. Juventus 1996
  • 8. Barcelona 1992
  • 7. Manchester United 1999
  • 6. Liverpool 1978
  • 5. Ajax 1972
  • 4. Milan 1989
  • 3. Manchester United 2009
  • 2. Barcelona 2009
  • 1. Real Madrid 1960
  • Fri 13 February, 2009
    RSS Feed
    Buy Soccer Tickets Largest selection of premium soccer tickets for the Premier League, MLS, La Liga, Serie A, European Cups, World Cup etc. Click Here

9 Comments:

1. shiv says:

wheres arsenal u biased pri*k

2. Graham Fisher says:

Shiv,

Thanks for your thoughtful comments. I’m a Watford fan so I’m not sure who I am supposed to be biased for?

I genuinely don’t think that Arsenal have produced a team to go in this list. That might make me wrong, but it certainly doesn’t make me biased!

As for being a pri*k, I can’t help but feel that’s just a wee bit harsh.

3. some schmuck says:

I don’t know about man u as 3, a lot of those teams are better. unless this is in no particular order.

Oh and obviously the greatest team there ever was and will ever be is the new york cosmos, ha ha ha

4. Oladeji olami says:

Gunner is a strong team which suppose to be among the best 10,if not for their dying down in the premiership leageu but beside they need to be consider as one the best 10 on the list.

5. adamu bawa says:

Hi pal why did you not put video content of arsenal
      Course this is out of hand,and i am sure you must
      be a red devilssupporter

THANKS
      IT,S ADAMU BAWA ,YAHAYA[A K A] MANTHROW JNR

6. Orges says:

Ohh comon u have to know that Milan of 1989 was the best team of all times just deal with it

7. sphe says:

the zidane move is the style to beat I woudn’t know about the york one though ha ha ha

8. arsenal is going to go to the world cup this year i think fabergas is going to be mvp of the year. but sagna is the best midfielder like me. ive scored off crosses, shots and dribbled down field so many times. i was the player of the year of 2009 in high school soccer for south harrison hawks in lost west virgina, united states