Thursday, July 29, 2021

Dortmund yet to receive an offer for Brandt amid Arsenal links

SoccerNews in English Premier League 8 Jan 2021

105 Views

Borussia Dortmund sporting director Michael Zorc insisted there had been “no offers at all” for reported Arsenal target Julian Brandt.

Brandt, 24, has been linked with a move to the Premier League club in January.

But Zorc said no offers had arrived for the midfielder, who is contracted at Dortmund until 2024.

“I don’t want to answer any rumours that were made by the media. Now there is permanently a name [Brandt] coined that we don’t even think about giving up on,” he told a news conference.

“Overall, we look at many different scenarios primarily due to an economical background that is simply not the best due to the ongoing pandemic.

“But I can only repeat myself again. We have no offers at all.”

Dortmund, who are fourth in the Bundesliga, visit RB Leipzig on Saturday.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

SoccerNews

Soccernews.com is news blog for soccer with comprehensive coverage of all the major leagues in Europe, as well as MLS in the United States. In addition we offer breaking news for transfers and transfer rumors, ticket sales, betting tips and offers, match previews, and in-depth editorials.

You can follow us on Facebook: Facebook.com/soccernews.com or Twitter: @soccernewsfeed.

SHARE OR COMMENT ON THIS ARTICLE

WE RECOMMEND

Leave a Reply

avatar
 
smilegrinwinkmrgreenneutraltwistedarrowshockunamusedcooleviloopsrazzrollcryeeklolmadsadexclamationquestionideahmmbegwhewchucklesillyenvyshutmouth
  Subscribe  
Notify of
Live Scores

advertisement

Betting Guide Advertisement

advertisement

Become a Writer
More More
Top