Saturday, February 23, 2019

Edinho set to join Malaga

SoccerNews in La Liga 29 Jul 2009

22 Views

AEK Athen’s striker Edinho has arrived in Malaga and undergone his medical examinations, for sealing a move to the Spanish club from Greek club Greece.

The Andalucian club have agreed to pay 1m euros for around 60% of the player’s rights, with AEK retaining the remaining 40%.

Edinho was at La Rosaleda yesterday to see out the formalities of a four-year contract, and is expected to be presented to the media this afternoon.

The move brings an end to Edinho’s 18-month spell in Greek football, where he scored 12 goals in 35 matches following a 500,000-euro move from Vitoria Setubal, but encountered disciplinary problems with the club’s coach Dusan Bajevic.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

SoccerNews

Soccernews.com is news blog for soccer with comprehensive coverage of all the major leagues in Europe, as well as MLS in the United States. In addition we offer breaking news for transfers and transfer rumors, ticket sales, betting tips and offers, match previews, and in-depth editorials.

You can follow us on Facebook: Facebook.com/soccernews.com or Twitter: @soccernewsfeed.

SHARE OR COMMENT ON THIS ARTICLE

WE RECOMMEND

Leave a Reply

avatar
 
smilegrinwinkmrgreenneutraltwistedarrowshockunamusedcooleviloopsrazzrollcryeeklolmadsadexclamationquestionideahmmbegwhewchucklesillyenvyshutmouth
  Subscribe  
Notify of
Live Scores

advertisement

Betting Guide Advertisement

advertisement

Become a Writer
More More
Top