Arsenal are set for a shake-up after missing out on European football for the first time in 26 years.
Mikel Arteta’s side started the new Premier League campaign slowly.
But three wins in a row have offered hope and rumours are swirling about transfer activity.
TOP STORY – ARSENAL PLOT SWAP FOR EN-NESYRI
Arsenal will offer Alexandre Lacazette as part of a deal to land Youssef En-Nesyri from Sevilla, according to La Razon.
Morocco international forward En-Nesyri has sparked Arsenal’s interest after netting 24 goals in all competitions in the 2020-21 season.
Lacazette has only made one league appearance for the Gunners this term and was reportedly shipped around during the off-season.
Lorenzo Pellegrini will soon sign his new long-term contract with AS Roma. Two Premier League clubs approached him last summer – Pellegrini will stay as his relationship with José Mourinho is great. #ASRoma
Release clause into his current deal is €30m – and will be removed.
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) September 30, 2021
– Fabrizio Romano reports Lorenzo Pellegrini is set to sign a new long-term contract with Roma, which will remove his €30million release clause. Pellegrini was previously pursued by Liverpool and Tottenham.
– Liverpool scouts kept a close eye on Villarreal’s Arnaut Danjuma at Wednesday’s Champions League game against Manchester United as they plan for Sadio Mane’s successor, claims the Daily Mirror.
– Real Madrid midfielder Marco Asensio remains in Arsenal’s sights, reports the Daily Star.
– Inter are not considering signing Arsenal goalkeeper Bernd Leno, with Ajax’s Andre Onana their preferred acquisition, claims Fabrizio Romano.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!