Kylian Mbappe is long admired by Real Madrid and they are again intent on adding the 20-year-old to their front line, it seems.
Mbappe was linked with a switch to the Santiago Bernabeu before opting to stay in Ligue 1 when joining Paris Saint-Germain from Monaco in the 2017-18 season.
The Spanish giants have not forgotten about the France international, though, and are planning to move two superstars on in order to get their man, according to reports.
TOP STORY – MBAPPE BACK ON MADRID’S RADAR WITH BALE AND JAMES TO MAKE WAY
Real Madrid were unable to land Kylian Mbappe a couple of seasons ago, but they are keen to sign him over the next few transfer windows, according to Calciomercato.
Mbappe is one of world football’s star names and would fit into the old Galactico culture at Madrid, although Los Blancos would need to offload two star names in order to raise finances and complete a deal with Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain.
One of those names is Gareth Bale, who is still reportedly unhappy at Madrid, while Colombia playmaker James Rodriguez could also move on having struggled at times to find form this season following a loan spell at Bayern Munich.
It remains to be seen whether any club is willing to pay the substantial transfer fee and wages required to secure either of the duo, but if they do make way then it could pave the way for Mbappe’s move.
– Staying in Madrid and ElDesmarque believe Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba could be heading to Real Madrid in exchange for Gareth Bale and €90million.
– Bleacher Report claim Mesut Ozil‘s advisors are trying to convince the Arsenal playmaker to make a switch to MLS.
– Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly is the number one transfer target for Manchester City, according to Calciomercato.
– Manchester Evening News are reporting City may also take up their option to buy back Douglas Luiz from Aston Villa.
– Frank Lampard is hopefully of securing Fikayo Tomori and Tammy Abraham to new contracts at Chelsea, Goal have said.
– Athletic Bilbao defender Unai Nunez is a January transfer target for Bayern Munich, say Spox.
– Argentina striker Lautaro Martinez’s contract talks with Inter have been put on ice as Barcelona and United circle for the 22-year-old’s signature, according to Calciomercato.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!