Erling Haaland is the name on everyone’s lips.
He has starred for club and country, but Real Sociedad’s Swedish forward Aleksandar Isak has also impressed.
Isak could be lured to Barcelona if Haaland is not available.
TOP STORY – ISAK WANTED AT CAMP NOU
Barcelona are lining up a move for Real Sociedad forward Alexander Isak if they are unable to sign in-demand Borussia Dortmund star Erling Haaland, according to Diario AS.
Haaland is wanted by Barca and Europe’s elite, with the Norwegian linked with Real Madrid, Manchester City, Bayern Munich, Manchester United, Liverpool, Juventus and Paris Saint-Germain.
With competition fierce, LaLiga outfit Barca are looking close to home and at Isak as an alternative.
– Ekrem Konur claims City are considering Barca sensation Ansu Fati as a possible replacement for Raheem Sterling should the England international depart the Premier League champions. Barca are reportedly interested in Sterling on a loan deal.
– Dortmund want Ajax’s Sebastien Haller to succeed Haaland at the Bundesliga outfit, reports Calciomercato. Former Eintracht Frankfurt forward Haller has starred for the Eredivisie giants.
— calciomercato.com (@cmdotcom) October 18, 2021
– Juve‘s objective is to sign Monaco and France star Aurelien Tchouameni, says Calciomercato. Tchouameni is also a target for United, City, Chelsea, Liverpool, PSG and Madrid.
– Gazzetta dello Sport claims Juve, Milan and Tottenham are eyeing PSG’s Mauro Icardi.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!