Erling Haaland remains tight-lipped on his plans for his future.
The 21-year-old Norway forward has drawn widespread interest after two outstanding years at Borussia Dortmund.
Haaland appears destined to exit BVB later this year but has a decision to make.
TOP STORY – BARCELONA LOOMS AS HAALAND’S PREFERRED MOVE
Haaland is holding off on a decision on his club future to see if Barcelona can raise the required €360million to put together a package for the striker, reports the Daily Star.
The report claims Borussia Dortmund representatives believe Barcelona is Haaland’s preferred destination.
The 21-year-old also has interest from Manchester City, Manchester United, Real Madrid, Paris Saint-Germain and Chelsea .
EXCLUSIVE: Erling Haaland dreaming of Barcelona transfer in bombshell blow to Premier League elite https://t.co/CccUuR4Vdp
— Daily Star Sport (@DailyStar_Sport) January 29, 2022
– CBS Sports claims Saudi Arabia’s Al Nassr have lodged a final bid for Arsenal outcast Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang , with the deal matching his Gunners salary and including a break clause after 12 months that would allow him to return to Europe. Gerard Romero claims Barcelona have reached an agreement with Arsenal to sign Aubameyang, although the Blaugrana must offload Ousmane Dembele first.
– Atletico Madrid are unwilling to allow Alvaro Morata to join rivals Barcelona , claims Sport. Morata is on loan at Juventus from Atletico amid talk of a switch to the Blaugrana, with Arsenal , Newcastle United and Tottenham also linked to the Spain striker.
– Dejan Kulusevski is set to be loaned from Juventus to Tottenham , with the two clubs in advanced talks on a deal, according to Fabrizio Romano. The deal would include an option to buy.
– The Daily Star reports likely new Everton manager Frank Lampard will block Dominic Calvert-Lewin ‘s proposed move to Arsenal .
– Goal claims top-four hopefuls West Ham have made dual bids for Leeds United pair Kalvin Phillips and Raphinha . The Sun claims the Hammers’ bid for Phillips is worth £50m.
Tottenham and Juventus are preparing paperworks in the night to be signed on Sunday for Dejan Kulusevski deal. He’s prepared to fly to London in the coming hours. Loan fee around €5m #THFC
Spurs are confident to complete also Rodrigo Bentancur deal for €19m plus add ons. pic.twitter.com/4kKQ2t8YVx
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) January 30, 2022
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!