Lionel Messi seems certain to stay at Barcelona, and he could reportedly be joined by Renato Sanches.
While Messi came out of contract at the end of June, he seems set to stay at Barca, who remain central to plenty of transfer talk.
They are apparently interested in Sanches, who helped Lille win Ligue 1 last season.
TOP STORY – BARCELONA EYE SANCHES
Barcelona want Lille midfielder Sanches, according to Le 10 Sport.
The report says Tottenham are also targeting the Portugal international, who has previously played for the likes of Benfica and Bayern Munich.
— le10sport (@le10sport) July 11, 2021
Barca have already signed Sergio Aguero, Eric Garcia and Memphis Depay ahead of the 2021-22 season, though missed out on midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum.
– One player whose future at Barcelona is uncertain is Antoine Griezmann. La Vanguardia reports the forward wants to remain at Barca, where he is contracted until 2024, but could leave given the financial uncertainty at the club.
– Could Kalidou Koulibaly finally be set to leave Napoli for the Premier League? 90min reports Everton manager Rafael Benitez has recommended the defender as a transfer target for the club.
– Also in Serie A and Sky Sport reports Andrea Belotti is set to decide in the coming days whether to renew his contract with Torino beyond 2022. The report says Jose Mourinho’s Roma are interested in the striker.
– Barcelona are looking to offload goalkeeper Neto, but finding a suitor for the shot-stopper is complicated, according to Mundo Deportivo.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!