Is a move to London on the cards for Kingsley Coman?
Coman and Bayern Munich have so far been unable to reach an agreement over a new deal.
Chelsea are reportedly ready to pounce.
TOP STORY – CHELSEA TARGETING COMAN
Chelsea are monitoring Bayern Munich forward Kingsley Coman, according to Bild.
Coman has been in negotiations with Bundesliga champions Bayern regarding a new contract, but up until now, the Frenchman has been unwilling to re-sign.
Champions League holders Chelsea are keeping tabs on Coman, who has also been linked with Barcelona, Liverpool and Manchester United.
– It is set to be a busy time at St James’ Park. Sky Sports reports Eddie Howe has agreed to become Newcastle United‘s manager, while El Nacional claims the Magpies have made Barca goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen a transfer priority.
– Barcelona are prioritising a January move for RB Leipzig star Dani Olmo, per Diario AS. Should they fail in their pursuit, out-of-favour Manchester City winger Raheem Sterling is the alternative.
— calciomercato.com (@cmdotcom) November 4, 2021
– Sport1 claims the agent of Salzburg sensation Karim Adeyemi has met with LaLiga champions Atletico Madrid. The 19-year-old has also been linked with Bayern, Borussia Dortmund, Liverpool and Paris Saint-Germain.
– PSG and Bayern are eyeing Inter midfielder Marcelo Brozovic on a free transfer, says Calciomercato. United and Barca are also reportedly interested.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!