Could a Premier League return be on the cards for Leroy Sane?
Sane swapped Manchester City for Bayern Munich in 2020, however, it has not gone according to plan in his native Germany.
Chelsea are reportedly trying to lure Sane back to England.
TOP STORY – SANE TO MAKE ENGLAND RETURN?
Chelsea are keen to sign Leroy Sane from Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich, according to the Express.
Sane left Manchester City for Bayern in 2020 but the Germany international has struggled for form in Munich.
Champions League holders Chelsea – led by German boss Thomas Tuchel – are reportedly targeting Sane and are willing to include Callum Hudson-Odoi, Hakim Ziyech or Christian Pulisic in any deal.
– Manchester United could target Inter midfielder Marcelo Brozovic in January, per Manchester Evening News. Brozovic is nearing the end of his Inter contract, with Paris Saint-Germain and Barcelona also among the Croatia international’s admirers. The report has also linked United with Barca’s Pedri and Borussia Monchengladbach forward Dennis Zakaria, who has been previously linked to City and Inter.
– Liverpool are continuing contract talks with star Mohamed Salah, says the Liverpool Echo, which claims Salah is not asking for £500,000 per week, despite previous reports. Salah has been linked with Real Madrid and Barcelona previously.
– Franck Ribery is set to join Serie A newcomers Salernitana on a free transfer, according to Fabrizio Romano. The former Bayern and France star has been without a club since leaving Fiorentina at the end of 2020-21.
Franck Ribéry will officially become a new Salernitana player tomorrow. Medical in the morning – then he’s gonna sign until June 2022 for €1.5m salary net. #transfers
Ribéry stays in Serie A after last two seasons spent as Fiorentina player. pic.twitter.com/B07h3Gjf1s
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) September 5, 2021
– Corriere dello Sport claims Roma are hoping to sign Zenit star Sardar Azmoun on a free transfer at the end of the season.
– The front page of Monday’s Tuttosport claims Inter are eyeing soon-to-be free agents Lorenzo Insigne of Napoli and Bayern midfielder Corentin Tolisso. Insigne has previously been linked with Milan and Liverpool, while the likes of United, Arsenal, Tottenham and Roma have been credited with interest in Tolisso.
– Calciomercato reports Inter are considering Ajax goalkeeper Andre Onana as a long-term replacement for Samir Handanovic.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!