Sergio Aguero‘s next destination is a hot topic of conversation after Manchester City confirmed he will leave at the end of the season.
The Argentina forward has been linked with a host of clubs, including Barcelona, Juventus and Paris Saint-Germain.
The 32-year-old has spent the past decade in England with City.
TOP STORY – BLUES IN BOX SEAT FOR AGUERO
Chelsea have moved into pole position to land Aguero, who wants to remain in England according to the Daily Mail.
The Blues, who wanted to sign Aguero in 2011 when he left Atletico Madrid for City, will be in the market for a forward with rumours about Timo Werner’s future after an underwhelming debut season at Stamford Bridge.
Portuguese publication Record claims Benfica are also interested in Aguero, while The Sun has added Arsenal and his former club Independiente to the list.
— MailOnline Sport (@MailSport) April 1, 2021
– Lyon‘s Netherlands international Memphis Depay has been heavily linked with a move to Barcelona, but Marca claims Liverpool could ‘muscle in’ for the soon-to-be free agent.
– Le Parisien reports that Paris Saint-Germain are in a hurry to get Kylian Mbappe to commit to a new contract amid speculation linking him with a move away, including to Real Madrid.
– L’Equipe claims that Arkadiusz Milik has a €12million buyout clause in his Marseille loan contract from Napoli and Juventus are preparing an offer to swoop for him.
– Sheffield United midfielder Ismaila Coulibaly has attracted interest from AC Milan and Galatasaray but the Blades want to keep him, according to Yorkshire Live.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!