There could be a number of goalkeeping changes around Europe.
With Kepa Arrizabalaga’s future uncertain at Chelsea, Manuel Neuer is reportedly an option for Frank Lampard’s side.
Barcelona’s Marc-Andre ter Stegen has also been linked with a move away from Camp Nou.
TOP STORY – CHELSEA TARGET NEUER
Chelsea are interested in signing Bayern Munich captain and goalkeeper Manuel Neuer, according to Sport Bild.
Lampard’s Chelsea are reportedly looking to move on from Kepa – the world’s most expensive goalkeeper after leaving Athletic Bilbao in 2018.
Neuer is on Chelsea’s radar, with the Germany star yet to agree a new deal at Bayern, who have been linked to fellow German and Barcelona keeper Ter Stegen.
— BILD Sport (@BILD_Sport) March 26, 2020
– Leonardo Bonucci to Manchester City? Calciomercato claims Pep Guardiola is “obsessed” with Bonucci and wants to bring the Juventus defender to the Etihad Stadium at the end of the season. Juve, however, are unwilling to sell the Italy international.
– The Mirror claims Barcelona are tracking Tottenham midfielder Tanguy Ndombele. The Frenchman became Tottenham’s club-record signing ahead of the 2019-20 campaign, but he has struggled in London amid criticism from head coach Jose Mourinho. Spurs have been linked to RB Leipzig’s Marcel Sabitzer.
– Bayern star David Alaba is likely to leave the Bundesliga champions at the end of the season, reports Sky Sport Germany. It comes as reports link the Austria international to Barca and Real Madrid. Meanwhile, The Sun claims City are set to be offered Alaba and cash for Leroy Sane.
— Mirror Football (@MirrorFootball) March 26, 2020
– Inter are considering a move to sign Tottenham defender Jan Vertonghen as a free agent at season’s end, says Calciomercato. The Nerazzurri are also unwilling to keep Alexis Sanchez, who is on loan from Manchester United.
– Mauro Icardi has turned down a transfer to LaLiga in order to push for a move to Juventus, according to Elgoldigital. Icardi is on loan at Paris Saint-Germain from Inter.
– Calciomercato says United and Tottenham have made offers for Inter centre-back Diego Godin. The reports adds United are looking to sign both Godin and Napoli’s Kalidou Koulibaly.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!