Cristiano Ronaldo is showing no signs of slowing down, despite his advancing years.
But the evergreen 36-year-old is still planning for life once he decides to call it quits.
A coaching career in Manchester is believed to be on the cards.
TOP STORY – RONALDO DOESN’T WANT TO LEAVE OLD TRAFFORD
Cristiano Ronaldo wants to stay at Manchester United beyond his retirement, according to The Sun.
Ronaldo is back at United for a second spell after re-joining from Juventus before the transfer window closed, having left Old Trafford in 2009.
The 36-year-old, however, is already planning for life after football as he eyes a coaching role with United’s youth team in order to work with his son Cristiano Jr.
Cristiano Ronaldo wants to retire at Man Utd… then coach son Cristiano Jr in Red Devils’ youth teams https://t.co/rptG0SNKCp
— The Sun Football (@TheSunFootball) September 25, 2021
– Calciomercato claims Chelsea, Liverpool and Bayern Munich are interested in Juventus star Federico Chiesa, who has also been linked with Borussia Dortmund.
– Chelsea are preparing to make a big-money move for Juve centre-back Matthijs de Ligt after missing out on Sevilla star Jules Kounde, reports Diario AS.
– The Daily Mail says Arsenal and Tottenham are eyeing a January loan move for Barcelona misfit Philippe Coutinho.
– Staying in London and the Mirror claims Tottenham are considering an approach for Juve’s Dejan Kulusevski.
– Atletico Madrid are hoping to sign Fabian Ruiz from Napoli, according to Calciomercato. Determined to prise the Spain international, LaLiga champions Atletico could use Marcos Llorente as part of the deal. Fabian has also been linked with Real Madrid and Barca.
– Per Corriere della Serra, United, Chelsea and Juve are among the heavyweight clubs plotting a move for disgruntled Paris Saint-Germain goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma, who has found himself on the bench since joining on a free transfer.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!