David Beckham’s Inter Miami are trying to woo Cristiano Ronaldo to MLS.
Ronaldo, 36, is contracted at Juventus until 2022, but his next move is seemingly already a discussion point.
And MLS could suit nicely if Beckham has his way.
TOP STORY – BECKHAM’S INTER MIAMI EYE CRISTIANO
Beckham is speaking to Ronaldo‘s representatives about a move to Inter Miami, according to todofichajes.com.
The Portugal international is understood to be interested by the challenge of joining the club in the United States.
The financial contract would be massive for Ronaldo but he may potentially make the move next January, lowering the transfer fee, given the MLS runs from March to December.
Lionel Messi was reportedly previously sounded out about a possible US switch.
– The Express are reporting that Gareth Bale‘s recent form upturn means Tottenham are now keen to sign him permanently, with the Welshman having joined on loan from Real Madrid. Subsequently, the funds availed from a permanent transfer could enable Madrid to enter the fray for Paris Saint-Germain’s Kylian Mbappe.
— Express Sport (@DExpress_Sport) March 1, 2021
– West Ham, Leicester City, Southampton, Brighton and Hove Albion and Aston Villa are among the list of clubs interested in Tammy Abraham if Chelsea deem him surplus to requirements, according to The Telegraph.
– The Star claims the Hammers are also keen on two other young English strikers; Arsenal’s Eddie Nketiah and Brentford’s Ivan Toney.
– Deportivo Alaves goalkeeper Fernando Pacheco is being pursued by Premier League pair Leeds United and Southampton, according to todofichajes.com.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!