Memphis Depay remains Barcelona’s preferred transfer option, while Manchester United want Jadon Sancho and Alex Telles in this window.
LaLiga giants Barca have been linked with numerous attackers as they rebuild under Ronald Koeman.
Depay has seemingly been the favourite to join, and it appears nothing has changed.
TOP STORY – DEPAY THE FAVOURITE TO JOIN BARCELONA
Depay is in pole position to join Barcelona from Lyon, according to Mundo Deportivo.
The report says Depay, 26, fits the profile and salary expectations at Barca.
Depay and Koeman worked together while the latter was in charge of the Netherlands between 2018 and 2020.
— Mundo Deportivo (@mundodeportivo) September 25, 2020
– United are still hoping for two signings this transfer window. The Sun says the Red Devils are looking to land Borussia Dortmund star Sancho and Porto left-back Telles .
– Arsenal could be close to strengthening by signing Houssem Aouar . Telefoot says the attacker has agreed to join the club, with Lyon and Arsenal set for talks over a fee.
– As they continue their search for a defender, Manchester City may be close to making a decision. Goal reports the Premier League club are in talks with Benfica over Ruben Dias , in a deal that could see Nicolas Otamendi go the other way. Meanwhile, ESPN says Sevilla are expecting an improved bid from City for Jules Kounde after an initial £50.2million (€55m) offer was rejected.
Man City are closing in on their new CB
— Goal News (@GoalNews) September 25, 2020
– Chelsea may not be done spending just yet. The Mirror reports they want to make another move for West Ham midfielder Declan Rice , and it could lead to Jorginho joining Arsenal .
– Sergino Dest is expected to join Barcelona and Guillem Balague claims the Ajax right-back should officially join them next week. Barcelona sold Nelson Semedo to Wolves this week.
– Could there be late movement in the transfer window for Tottenham ? The Sun reports Spurs are in talks to sign Inter defender Milan Skriniar and are prepared to pay between £25m (€27.4m) and £30m (€32.9m), which is well below Inter’s valuation.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!