Jadon Sancho looks set to leave Borussia Dortmund sooner rather than later.
Sancho has established himself as one of the best young players in Europe since leaving Manchester City for Dortmund in 2017.
However, the 19-year-old’s stay in Germany appears to be coming to an end.
TOP STORY – DORTMUND READY TO PART WITH SANCHO
Dortmund are ready to do business and sell in-demand star Sancho, according to the Independent.
The teenager is wanted by Manchester United, Liverpool, Real Madrid and Barcelona after starring since arriving in the Bundesliga.
But Dortmund are willing to let the England international leave as soon as January due to a breakdown in relationships.
The winger was benched for the midweek Champions League defeat at Barcelona, having felt humiliated by his first-half withdrawal in the Klassiker rout to Bayern Munich.
Jadon Sancho set to leave Dortmund as Man Utd, City, Liverpool and Real Madrid hoverhttps://t.co/ftsvHl98hd
— Indy Football (@IndyFootball) November 29, 2019
– La Nazione says Premier League leaders and Champions League holders Liverpool are interested in Fiorentina star Federico Chiesa. The 22-year-old has sparkled in Florence, leading to links with Serie A champions Juventus and Inter.
– Could Everton be set for a South American triple swoop? According to the Liverpool Echo, the Merseyside club are keen on signing Inter forward Gabriel Barbosa – on loan at Flamengo – and River Plate’s Rafael Santos Borre. It comes as the Toffees have reportedly identified Flamengo head coach Jorge Jesus as a possible candidate to succeed Marco Silva following his Copa Libertadores and domestic success.
– Marca claims James Rodriguez has turned down a move to Arsenal. According to reports in England, the Gunners want James in January. However, the Madrid playmaker wants to stay in the Spanish capital.
– High-flying Inter are eager to sign Atalanta full-back Robin Gosens, reports Calciomercato.
– Milan are targeting Juventus centre-back Merih Demiral, according to Gazzetta dello Sport. The Turkey international has struggled for game time following his arrival in Turin this season.
– As Flamengo struggle to secure a permanent deal for loan star Barbosa, Goal says the Copa Libertadores champions are in talks to sign Atletico Madrid’s Diego Costa.
– Manchester City have set their sights on Brescia and Italy sensation Sandro Tonali, says Fichajes. The 19-year-old is attracting interest from all over Europe.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!