Erling Haaland is one of the most sought-after players in Europe.
Europe’s elite are lining up to sign the Borussia Dortmund sensation.
Barcelona are reportedly prepared to go all out as Haaland grows frustrated in Germany.
TOP STORY – HAALAND EYES DORTMUND EXIT
Erling Haaland has notified his agent that he wants to leave Borussia Dortmund if they fail to qualify for the Champions League, according to Diario AS.
Haaland is a player in demand following his exploits for Dortmund, heavily linked with Real Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester City, Manchester United, Chelsea, Paris Saint-Germain, Liverpool and Juventus.
Dortmund – through to the 2020-21 quarter-finals – sit outside the Champions League places this season, fifth in the Bundesliga.
Haaland has reportedly given Dortmund an ultimatum should they miss out on Champions League football.
It comes as Sport claims Barca have started to try and raise funds in their pursuit of the Norway international, with the LaLiga giants willing to let two strikers leave.
– Bild says Germany boss Joachim Low is a candidate for the Real Madrid job should Zinedine Zidane ever leave. Low is set to vacate his post after the reschedule Euro 2020. Telefoot, however, insists Zidane has no intention of leaving ahead of the 2021-22 season.
– Liverpool are unaware of Georginio Wijnaldum‘s reported pre-contract agreement with Barca, claims the Liverpool Echo. Wijnaldum is out of contract at season’s end and the Dutchman has been tipped to join Barca.
– United are ready to listen to offers for forward Anthony Martial, claims The Touchline Talk. It comes as the Red Devils seek to sign Haaland.
— Liverpool FC News (@LivEchoLFC) March 21, 2021
– Fiorentina are asking €40million for forward Dusan Vlahovic amid links with Milan, reports Calciomercato.
– According to The Transfer Window Podcast, Liverpool are set to rival Arsenal in the race to sign Celtic forward Odsonne Edouard.
– PSG are still tracking out-of-favour Tottenham midfielder Dele Alli as the Ligue 1 champions also eye Lazio star Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, reports Calciomercato.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!