What does the future hold for Erling Haaland?
The Borussia Dortmund forward is wanted across Europe.
However, Haaland could remain in Germany…
TOP STORY – HAALAND SET FOR DORTMUND STAY?
Erling Haaland is a player in demand but he is not certain to leave Borussia Dortmund, according to Sport Bild.
Haaland has been tipped to depart Dortmund at the end of the season amid links with Real Madrid, Manchester United, Barcelona, Manchester City, Liverpool, Bayern Munich, Paris Saint-Germain and Juventus.
But Norwegian pundit Jan Aage Fjortoft suggests Haaland could remain at the Bundesliga outfit for longer than many expect.
– Sky Sports Italian claims Fiorentina chairman Rocco Commisso is concerned whether star forward Dusan Vlahovic intends to sign a new contract with Viola. Contracted until 2023, the Serbia international has been in talks regarding a new deal as the likes of City, Tottenham, Atletico Madrid, Arsenal and Inter reportedly circle.
Manchester United position on Solskjaer future – club still backing the manager: https://t.co/M2DKDQSqJZ
— HERE WE GO (@podcastherewego) October 3, 2021
– United are still backing under-fire manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, according to Fabrizio Romano.
– Tuttomercatoweb reports Atletico have joined the race to sign Chelsea’s Timo Werner, who has found himself behind Romelu Lukaku at Stamford Bridge. Bayern and Dortmund are also reportedly eyeing Werner.
– Madrid have been offered the chance to sign RB Leipzig Christopher Nkunku in 2022, says Mundo Deportivo.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!