Erling Haaland is one of the most sought-after players in world football.
The Borussia Dortmund forward can reportedly take his pick from Europe’s elite.
But if his agent Mino Raiola has his way, Camp Nou could be Haaland’s next destination.
TOP STORY – HAALAND COULD LEAVE BVB AT SEASON’S END
Borussia Dortmund star Haaland could leave the Bundesliga club for Barcelona at the end of the season, according to TV3 program Onze.
Haaland has been linked with the likes of Barca, Real Madrid, Manchester United, Manchester City and Juventus following his exploits for Dortmund.
The Norway international forward reportedly has a €75million (£66.8m) release clause at the end of his second season in Dortmund, though he could depart sooner rather than later.
– Fabrizio Romano says United are not working on a deal to sign Madrid captain Sergio Ramos. The Spanish superstar is out of contract at the end of the season, and he has been linked with Paris Saint-Germain, Juve, City, Chelsea and Liverpool. A move to Liverpool is reportedly not on the horizon due to his role in the injury to Mohamed Salah in the 2018 Champions League final.
– City have joined Serie A champions Juve in the race to sign Sassuolo star Manuel Locatelli, reports the Daily Mail.
– According to Sky Sport Italia, Sportitalia and Tuttomercatoweb, Milan are set to meet with free agent Mario Mandzukic over the next 24 hours to discuss a short-term deal. Staying at San Siro, Sky Sport Italia says the Rossoneri are close to signing Torino midfielder Soualiho Meite on loan with the option to buy.
Juventus are set to complete the signing of Bryan Reynolds from Dallas FC.
He’ll renew his passport in the next days, he’ll join Benevento side in Serie A until June [Juve can’t sign any extra UE player now] then next season Reynolds will play for Juve. @UCLonCBSSports
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) January 13, 2021
– Arsenal are interested in Barca goalkeeper Neto, claims Sky Sports. With backup Alex Runarsson struggling in London, the Gunners are hoping to bring in Neto on loan.
– Marca reports Barca are targeting Valencia star Jose Gaya to bolster their left-back position, while Villarreal’s Alfonso Pedraza is another option.
– Juventus are set to complete the signing of American defender Bryan Reynolds from MLS club Dallas, says Fabrizio Romano. The 19-year-old will join Benevento until June, before linking up with Juve.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!