What does the future hold for Paul Pogba?
Pogba, who re-joined Manchester United from Juventus in 2016, is set to become a free agent at season’s end.
Juve are believed to be trying to lure Pogba back to Italy.
TOP STORY – JUVE LEAD RACE FOR POGBA
Juventus are in pole position to re-sign Paul Pogba from Manchester United, according to Sportitalia journalist Rudy Galetti.
Pogba is out of contract at the end of the season and is reportedly not prepared to sign a new contract with United.
The World Cup-winning France international left United for Juventus in 2012 before returning to Old Trafford in 2016.
Le10 Sport, meanwhile, claims Paris Saint-Germain are circling amid interest from Real Madrid also.
#Pogba will leave #ManUTD : no renewal expected with #MUFC . #Juventus are the plan A: have to sell #Ramsey and one between #McKennie / #Rabiot to offer €12M+bonus to midfielder. #RealMadrid are the back-up solution, #PSG are not an option. #Calciomercato #Transfers
— Rudy Galetti (@RudyGaletti) October 30, 2021
– Diario AS reports Xavi wants to sign Bayern Munich star Kingsley Coman if he is appointed head coach of LaLiga giants Barcelona . Barca great and Al-Sadd boss Xavi is favourite to replace Ronald Koeman.
– Theo Hernandez is set to snub a move to Premier League champions Manchester City or Ligue 1 powerhouse PSG in favour of re-signing with Milan, per Calciomercato.
– The Mirror says Newcastle United are struggling to prise Ajax head coach Erik ten Hag from Amsterdam. Also linked to Manchester United amid pressure on manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer , Ten Hag is reluctant to move to Newcastle due to their position in the table.
– Inter have planned talks with Marcelo Brozovic regarding a new contract amid interest from PSG , Manchester United , Barca and Atletico Madrid , according to Corriere dello Sport.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!